Landing Forums General Discussion Acceptance and Tolerance

General Discussion

Topic: Acceptance and Tolerance - Cheryl Started 8 years, 3 months ago

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
Posted 8 years ago

Kristen and Cindy,

Thank you both soooooo much for heeding my request so promptly and helping me with this word which I didn’t know at all. I definitely learned that word now. I really appreciate both of your love as spiritual partners. It means a lot to me.

Cindy, please know that in my opinion you were not teaching at all. Your love and kindness are so evident in your post. But, even if you were teaching in this context, it should be perfectly fine, because a teacher helps the learner learn the unknown stuff. I needed to learn it and you helped me. What would we all do if Gary had decided not to teach at all?! I could be wrong, but it appears to me an instance of misconstruing an lp as an fp.

With love and trust,
Sundar

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Sundar,

Do you notice any physical sensations in your throat, heart or solar plexus when you re-read your above post?

Love,
Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for asking.

Pleasing sensations, as I lovingly intended to support Cindy who took a loving effort to ‘convert’ me from ignorance to knowledge, but mistook it to be an fp.

With love and trust,
Sundar

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Sundar,

If you place your attention on your energy centers, especially your throat, chest and solar plexus…how would you specifically describe the physical sensations you notice?

Do you notice any tightness, tension, heaviness, constriction, sharp pains, numbness, emptiness, or any other sensations?

Love,
Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Kristen,

I reread my post after reading your latest post. I don’t notice any of the sensations you have described, namely tightness, tension, heaviness, constriction, sharp pains, numbness or emptiness in those energy centers.

I assume you expect me to notice one or some or all of these, given the nature of my post.

If that is correct, I guess there are a couple of possibilities here. One possibility is that although my post reveals to you some or other fp being active in me, I am unable to feel it since I happen to mask my feelings. The other possibility is that the interpretation of any of the terms I used is probably different between us. The only term I am able to think of and consider in this scenario is ‘teaching’. Maybe we both interpret ‘teaching’ in different ways? In fact, when I think about it now, maybe Cindy and I interpret this term in different ways?

Maybe it is something else? I guess it would be extremely helpful to me if you could be direct and specific about what you like to convey to me. I would really appreciate it. I will definitely analyze what you have to say and apply the lesson learned toward my spiritual growth.

Thank you so much for being my spiritual partner. Very eager to hear from you.

With love and trust,
Sundar

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Sundar,
I also am grateful for practicing Spiritual Partnership with you.

I am not sure whether you were experiencing a frightened part of you personality or not? That is up to you to decide. It appeared to me that possibly you were remaining in your thoughts to decide whether you were coming from fear or love?

I simply wanted to support you with checking deeply inside your body to see what physical sensations you noticed to support you with seeing more clearly what you were experiencing in the moment fear or love?

One of the greatest gifts I have received from my Spiritual Partners is this invitation…..inviting me to look deeply inside, underneath all my frightened part barriers that are so familiar that keep me from feeling accurately what is truly going on inside me?

Is it possible that what you stated above is true…”I am unable to feel it since I happen to mask my feelings?” Only you know?

I invite you to pause, take a few minutes to look deeply inside to see if you indeed can feel any painful physical sensations right now, or as you go about your day.

I would love to hear what you discover?

Love,
Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

Hello brothers and sisters
Enjoying your sharings of tolerance and acceptance. I would like to share my insight will my 11 year old granddaughter who behavior I see I tolerated. When we are eating our family meal together she sits with her feet on the chair and speaks rudely to us is not aware of her bad manners reaching over others for food with no regards to those present. As I scan my throat chest ,solar plex area ware all very constrictive, my thoughts are violent and want to smack her as I have been disciplined by my parents. My thoughts also begin to blame my son in law and daughter for not being pro active in disciplining her.By me not expressing my ANGER I see this action as tolerating and cannot a accept her behavior. I do try to speak to her in a loving way but but she disregards me.I understand this is my fps to challenge and keep responding to her from my most loving part and trust the universe in opening my heart into acceptance
With much love Leo

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Leo,

Thanks for this powerful example of tolerating. I had pain in my chest and some in my solar plexus as I read your post. I think it triggered memories of similar experiences where my fp has judged the parents for not “controlling” their kids. I’m still feeling a lot of pressure in my chest as I write this.

Can you say a little more about “by me not expressing my anger…”?

Do you notice what you’re feeling in your body when you talk to her? Do you think you might have a fp that is attached to her changing her behavior?

Love,
Roxanne

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.