Landing Forums Live Session Discussions Spring Cleaning

Live Session Discussions

Topic: Spring Cleaning - David Started 8 years ago

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Posted 8 years ago

Hi John, as you notice your mind going in many directions, what physical sensations do you notice in your throat area? Your chest area?
Love, Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

I experience a slight tightness in my chest because I have to many things to do. If I could clear my mind this could probably go away?

Posted 8 years ago

Hi John,

Have you read the book Gary and Linda wrote called “Heart of the Soul?”
It talks about this very experience you are having. This pain comes a frightened part of your personality. It sounds like this is a familiar experience for you, the thoughts are familiar?

Love,
Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation. I will get a copy of “Heart of the Soul”

Posted 8 years ago

Hello all
I am having lots of f/ps active as I am renovating to an up stair apt which is smaller but has great views . As the costs is more than what I wanted to pay it has I my fps fear of not being able to pay expenses and not being able to take care of myself has for forced me to confront the demon of powerlessness, feeling the constriction in all my centers specifically chest and stomach areas . I eat large amount of food and drink in which eases my anxiety and feel safe and secure for the moment , I set my intention to trust the universe feeling the awe and immensity order and abundance of its intelligence and remind myself I am also its creation and worthy of its abundance and feel my l/ps relaxing in my body
blessing Leo

Posted 8 years ago

Eating and drinking when you are stressed is a common reaction which I have been trying to overcome for a long time. Stress is definitely caused by a feeling of powerlessness and I believe authentic power will help me to overcome this feeling.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.