Landing Forums Multisensory Perception When to share your multi-sensory experiences

Multisensory Perception

Topic: When to share your multi-sensory experiences - Stephanie C Started 7 years, 12 months ago

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Posted 8 years ago

I have a lot of spiritual multi-sensory experiences. I’m also in a job that is constantly asking me to “talk about my spiritual experiences”. When I do, I find I get looks like “ya right”… and this bothers me. So, when I feel how I’m feeling inside, I feel pain in my heart and behind my eyes. I know I’m bothered because I feel like they don’t believe me, and honestly I’m not sure why I need them to. Maybe it is because I sometimes don’t believe it myself. What happens then is I want to shut down. I have thoughts like, “I’m never going to tell anyone again”. Is it worth telling people my truth if they won’t accept it? But how would I know if they would if I don’t?

Posted 8 years ago

Stephanie,

Very good questions.

It is really great that your job itself requires you to talk about your spiritual experiences. Probably nothing can get better than that.

I think the loving part that comes into picture here is sharing. It is important that you share without expecting anything in return. The intention of sharing is for what is being shared to benefit those with whom the sharing takes place. But, in some cases the effect might not be immediate. We shouldn’t expect it to be always immediate. It may take its own time for some people to understand the significance of what you are sharing. Which is okay of course. The result could even be their ridiculing you. It does not matter as long as you are convinced that what you are sharing is the right thing to share.

For example, there are obviously those who might not think much about souls or might not even believe in any such concept. Such people are obviously going to react in certain ways to Gary’s teachings which revolve around the concept of soul. But, he continues to teach without expecting any immediate effect from such people. One day it might all click in them and they might start understanding and appreciating everything. That is what really matters.

The important message here I think is that you should not be attached to the result. Continue to share your experiences. “Is it worth telling people my truth if they won’t accept it?” That is not the question. The question is: “Is it really a truth?” If it is, then continue to share without expecting them to accept it immediately. They will one day. The Universe takes care of all of it. We don’t really need to worry about it, keeping in mind that we are giving the gift our soul wants us to by using our loving part. That is all.

Encourage them and go out of your way to allow them to ask questions and make comments. That will indicate what they are missing and what they are understanding wrongly. That might help you figure ways in which you can share even more effectively and efficiently. If you have such an intention, you will be amazed to find how the Universe helps you to that end. In other words, you will be able to continue to cultivate your loving part of sharing so that the gift your soul wants you to give is more and more effective and efficient.

With love and respect,
Sundar

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Sundar Naga.
Posted 8 years ago

Hi Stephanie, I feel you were clear in your sharing of the pain you feel in your body and the thoughts of wanting to shut down when others don’t believe what you are sharing with them. Are there other times in your life when you feel people don’t believe you or that you want to shut down?

For me, being with other multi-sensory souls at the Journey and other events Gary and Linda host is the best gift I can give myself. Are you planning to attend the Journey?

Love, Carol Ann

Posted 8 years ago

HI Sundar and Carol Ann, I am just now reading your responses as I didn’t see them come through email, thank you for taking the time to share with me.
Sundar, you gave me something really interesting to think about when you said “is it really a truth?” That day, I had been asked to share who had a role in my spiritual journey. When I shared, I was sharing what I see as “my truth” because it was my experience. Does that make sense? It happened to be a multi-sensory experience with spirit. When I read what you said I realized my “truth” may not be others “truth”. What I received from my experience was a gift of pure love and I am not sure that can be shared just through words when I try. You are right, if it is a truth (even if it is unexplainable) I can trust the universe that it will touch who it needs to and be grateful for it. I cannot control who does believe and I don’t need to. I like that. Thank you!

Carol Ann, yes shutting down when I feel people will not believe me or don’t believe me is a battle I have been fighting since childhood. I feel like it is up for healing because the universe is giving me plenty of chances lately to do so and I am finally having the awareness that I can choose a loving part to act from instead of a frightened part! (yay)

I am going to the retreat and am really looking forward to being able to talk openly with others. Will you guys be going?I hope to see you there!

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Stephanie, Did you scan your energy centers and notice discomfort or pain in any of your energy centers when you felt like shutting down or people don’t believe you?

I am also attending the Journey and am looking forward to meeting and being with you at the event. We will both be given many opportunities to learn about ourselves. I have participated in several Journey’s and I am always offered opportunities to grow my love and challenge fear based parts of my personality.

Love, Carol Ann

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.