Landing Forums Live Session Discussions What if next event was one year from now?

Live Session Discussions

Topic: What if next event was one year from now? - Carol Ann Jorgensen Started 7 years, 11 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 8 years ago

Linda asked the questions 1) If I knew the next time I would be together with spiritual partners is one year from now would I be more grateful, more aware? and 2)How would I change what I am doing or not doing right now?

Reflecting on these questions has supported me to recognize that often I indulge my fps by taking the assignments for granted and even feel burdened by deadlines and comparing myself with others who are in the Master Class. These fps are familiar in my life. What I also recognize is that I remember more clearly when I do keep a daily journal with my awareness focused on my current assignment. I have a fp that I indulge that tells me I will remember and don’t need to keep a journal and I find that I often indulge that fp. I also recognize that only person I hurt is myself because I often have profound experiences that my fps conveniently forget.

I have set my intention to make my spiritual growth my highest priority by sitting with the questions daily and enter my awareness into my journal.

I enjoy the live teachings and the sharing in the big group and the small breakout group that I find myself in. I enjoy sharing with spiritual partners on our group calls and what I am learning about myself and the support that I am able to offer and to receive on the calls. I find it supporting to hear what my spiritual partners are learning about themselves.

Love, Carol Ann

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Carol Ann,

Thank you for reminding me of these supportive questions. I, too, realized that I sometimes take things for granted, like being able to attend the Journey/MCI events and easy access to spiritual partners. Reflecting on these questions has me feeling so much more gratitude for my life and the opportunity to learn from Gary & Linda and my spiritual partners. I am also setting my intention to be with these questions daily.

Love,
Roxanne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.