Landing Forums Spiritual Partnership Trusting the Universe

Spiritual Partnership

Topic: Trusting the Universe - Carol Ann Jorgensen Started 10 years, 5 months ago

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Posted 10 years ago

Monday as I was sleeping, I remember that I noticed I wanted to sleep in a position that I knew created pain in my neck in the past but a voice in my sleep told me that it would be okay to sleep in this position. As Tuesday progressed, a pain in my neck, shoulder and back became so intense that I knew I needed to contact a chiropractor. As I was making the calls, there was no appointment to be had. Tears came to me as I felt I could not go another day in this excruciating pain. The last office that I called I could make an appointment first thing in the morning. I did the best I could to support myself, heat, over the counter pain meds that I resist using for personal reasons. I was able to sleep the night through. I went to my appointment and the chiropractor was one of the best I have ever had. He was thorough and explained everything to me that he was doing and why. The highlight of the trip, was the discussion that I had with the receptionist as I was leaving. We connected in a deeply spiritual way. Our 6th energy centers were in sync, I felt chills. She shared with me that it is unusual for her to share with someone who understands her. She is familiar with Gary and has read Seat of the Soul. I shared with her about our APLC community and she is going to check it out. I have set my intention to keep in contact with her because I feel the Universe lead me to meet her and I am trusting that I am yet to discover more about myself through our future sharing. Love, Carol Ann

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.