Landing Forums General Discussion Tiny Teachers

General Discussion

Topic: Tiny Teachers - Pam Meyer Started 11 years, 2 months ago

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Posted 11 years ago

I\’m in Denver this week visiting my 5 year old and 3 year old granddaughters. I get to visit with them about every 2-3 months and am very close to them. While not being a daily presence in their lives, I decided to experiment with them about making loving choices. Their interactions with each other and their parents has provided many opportunities for doing so. I am amazed at their seeming inherent openness to learning a different way to act that can enhance their lives. They certaInly cannot articulate this as such, but their willingness to stop and make a more loving choice has been wonderful to watch. My 5 year old really gets the idea that she can make the choice to act from love or fear. I watch her stop and think about what she will do next, and more often than not she finds a way to deescalate her unhappiness or whatever battle she thought she had to engage in to get her way. It reminds me of what Eckhart said about these souls coming into the world now becoming aware more quickly that previous generations. While I\’m interacting with them it makes me more aware of my intentions in that I want to change my karma and offer the opportunity to do so to those so close in my life. My daughter and son-in-law have had great conversations about creating authentic power. The love I have for my family helps me stay in my integrity and do my best to act from love. Teachers come in all ages and sizes!! With Love, Pam

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.