Landing Forums Spiritual Partnership Spiritual Partnership

Spiritual Partnership

Topic: Spiritual Partnership - Kristen Richardson Started 10 years, 2 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 10 years ago

My intention is to challenge a FP by sharing what I am learning about myself with my community, so I can more clearly see my FP and to share with you so you all can support me as well. I have a frightened part of my personality that communicates with males in a sexual or flirtatious way. It is my intention to heal this FP and only communicate with all people from loving parts of my personality. I am currently dating a male that mirrors back to me this FP. This is the perfection of the Universe supporting my growth. In observing him, I am able to see myself more clearly. When I have a fp triggered by my partner, I am more open than ever to feeling how deep this pain is in me. My throat feels tight, my upper arms feel like they are being squeezed, my heart feel a deep ache, my solar plexus is pulled in. My FP thoughts are that I am not loveable. I notice this FP has me focus outside of myself on others to feel loved. To hold on to people that my FP feels loved by, so I can continue to feel loved. When I bring my focus back on myself, I feel how deep this pain is in me. I see the distraction of focusing outside myself and the power of bringing my focus back inside to heal this deep pain. I am open to all of you supporting me, especially at events when you notice me indulging this FP. Thank You.
Love,
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

Kristen,

As always I am touched by your commitment to heal this FP of your personality. I support you in your intention. Feeling unlovable is a FP I have, and so I often affirm that I am a lovable child of the universe. I feel that each time I affirm this, I have victory over the FP. One day, I hope to have this FP subside.

Thanks and love,
Patty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.