Landing Forums Multisensory Perception Space in between the trapeze bars

Multisensory Perception

Topic: Space in between the trapeze bars - Started 7 years, 9 months ago

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Posted 8 years ago

Hello everyone,

This was my sixth Journey and once again, the most powerful for me. Every year I go and I wonder what I will learn about myself. I noticed this year that I had Frightened Parts active for the first few days that were judging others and also felt inferior and the thoughts were I wasn’t good enough and when will I figure this out, find out what my true purpose is! There is something to be said for a 4 day event as I have found out that being there just a bit longer allows me to go deeper. So, on the second day, I set my intention to heal those FP and asked the Universe for support. I had so many beautiful and enlightening dreams that made me feel so loved and connected, it was “unreal” but really, it was really real. On the 3rd day, I felt a real shift in me, one where those same FP didn’t have such a strong hold anymore, I still noticed the same thoughts but they didn’t trigger me so much, just noticing them was enough.

I wanted to share a very specific moment that happened during the event that I had never experienced before. During my favourite song of all, The Trapeze Song, I felt an enormous amount of energy coming into my body. The best way I can describe it similar to an overall body chill but this one started in the middle of my body on the sides and literally penetrated me on a cellular level, it’s as if I was feeling the pressure of this energy actually coming in my body, all the way to my spine and then that sensation went up to my head where it create a circle right around the crown of my head, where the 3rd eye is, and then the top of my head felt like it was a beacon of light, just like a massive flashlight! πŸ™‚ When the song was over, I didn’t want to leave that feeling and just sat there for about 10 minutes and I must say that I still feel that same energy in me, just not as strong all the time. I felt SO MUCH LOVE afterwards and so much openess along with a feeling of belonging. This was such a beautiful experience after I had such a beautiful dream with my mother and then woke up to feel the words “Don’t forget who you are : Pure Love”. Isn’t that neat! I am just so grateful to have the opportunity to learn so much about myself. I am grateful for this community, for Gary and Linda, for my family and spiritual partners and all that is.
With much Love,
Steve

Posted 8 years ago

So beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience. What a gift!

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Steve,
Shehla here.
That was very heartwarming.Thank you
I have been searching for all the songs including the trapez song because I could really relate to it.
Unfortunately,I could not download it.
Do you have any idea how too?

Posted 8 years ago

Hello Shehla, thank you for your email. I would ask Jordan if the institute could send you a copy.

With Love,
Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.