Landing Forums General Discussion Seeking help For a Broken Marriage

General Discussion

Topic: Seeking help For a Broken Marriage - Chad S Started 5 years, 6 months ago

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Posted 6 years ago

My lovely bride of 19 years and I have been separated for over a year now. She sent me a message the other day requesting that we try one last attempt at communicating. I have been reading and studying Authentic power and I feel it has helped me tremendously. We live in Northeastern Nevada. Counseling and metal health help is scarce, where can we get help, she really needs the security or facilitator to help her communicate her feelings. We are willing to travel, my family is sacred to me and our daughters.

Posted 6 years ago

Hay bro my name is ed . Working the seat of the soul together should gain some ground for you.loe you

Posted 6 years ago

Thank You , I am going to try to expose her to it.

Posted 6 years ago

Dear Chad,

That is a very good idea. It should really help you save the marriage. The communication process should become much better then. Wishing you all the best.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

Posted 5 years ago

Dear Chad, The support that Ed mentioned is accurate. I am wondering if you have shared with your wife what you are doing to support yourself. Seat of the Soul is a powerful teaching of focusing on what you can learn about yourself. I would love to hear from you. Love, Carol Ann

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.