Landing Forums Study Groups Sharing Seat of the Soul: Chapter 2, Karma

Study Groups Sharing

Topic: Seat of the Soul: Chapter 2, Karma - Cheryl Started 9 years, 11 months ago

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Posted 10 years ago

“This, then, is the framework of our evolutionary process: the continual incarnation and reincarnation of the energy of the soul into physical reality for the purposes of healing and balancing its energy in accordance with the law of karma. Within this framework we evolve, as individuals and as a species, through the cycle of being unempowered to becoming empowered…” I am grateful for the learnings I have experienced around karma. First, I now realize, I need to be aware in order to learn from my experiences. Aware of what I’m feeling in my body, my thoughts (why me, judgmental, superior, etc.). And then to look at past intentions. A powerful example for me happened in a business setting, with a rental beach house I have. I felt my handyman was not being honest with me and billing excessive hours. I had Fps that became active, judged him and felt righteous. But I was in maybe my second or third year of studying and practicing creating authentic power and I remembered to look and see if I had ever not been honest with him. I remembered a fairly recent time in which I looked at a billing from him and thought his hours and bill looked too low. And I said nothing. I used him like he was using me.

So I set the intention right then to not take advantage of someone. The universe quickly gave me an opportunity to test that intention and my commitment to it. At the same property I was having a new concrete driveway poured. The job was half finished and taking longer than the contractor expected. He mentioned to me that there was unexpected rebar in the old driveway that was taking extra time and effort to remove. I remembered my intention not to take advantage of someone. It took my will, for I had familiar Fps that wanted to hold him to our contract price, to ask him if the price was still reasonable and fair to him given the unexpected obstacles. I wanted to be fair with him. He said the original bid price was still fair, though at that point the price was not what was important. My intention and action was what was important. That was one of my early steps in using awareness and intention in learning about the karma I was creating.

With love… Cheryl

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.