Landing Forums Study Groups Sharing Seat of the Soul: Chapter 1, Evolution/ Multi Sensory Perception

Study Groups Sharing

Topic: Seat of the Soul: Chapter 1, Evolution/ Multi Sensory Perception - Gail Started 10 years ago

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Posted 10 years ago

I want to share a passage that especially struck me in this Chapter: ” The decisions that you make and the actions that you take upon the Earth are the means by which you evolve. At each moment you choose the intentions that will shape your experiences and those things upon which you will focus your attention. These choices affect your evolutionary process”….(either consciously or unconsciously).

This especially called to me b/c as I sat at my desk today working, I noticed “white noise” …thoughts that were running in the background of my mind, without me being fully conscious of their content. When I stopped and specifically paid attention to what those fear based thoughts were saying (it hurt!)…I knew I did not want to continue to create with those thoughts (negative perception of the work I was doing in the moment…it wasn’t “exciting” enough for my frightened parts…too “mundane/insignificant”)and I stopped….felt it and changed my perception. This passage came to mind…I felt it was my intuition (multisensory experience)supporting me in my awareness of what was happening (very familiar), allowing me to see I had a choice of how I perceived things…and changed my perspective. The intention of this frightened part was to make me wrong…that what I was doing was “insignificant”….that I’m insignificant….wow…straight to powerlessness, when I allowed myself to fully feel it. I’m so grateful that the Universe supported me in recognizing those unconscious thoughts (and recalling the passage) so I could choose consciously, with love.

I would also like to hear others share what resonates with them in Chapter One. Blessings, Gail

Posted 10 years ago

Gail,
Thank you for sharing. What a powerful awareness you had, and I love that you were able to consciously change your perspective and choose love.

For me, chapter 1 supports me with viewing being multisensory from loving parts of my personality. I have strong frightened parts of my personality that judge my experiences of multisensory perception. When I indulge this frightened part I judge myself, I judge this human experience, and I indulge feeling superior (too good to be here having this experience) and inferior (unworthy of this amazing experience).

In the Chapter 1 summary on Evolution…Gary writes, “Our deeper understanding leads us to another kind of power that loves Life in every form, does not judge, and perceives meaningfulness and purpose in the smallest details upon the Earth. This is authentic power.”

This supports me with changing my perspective from fear to love. To open to equality, to celebrate this human experience and how my multisensory perception supports me and others, and how as I align with my authentic power, I step into my full power, my love, what I am here to do and do it.

Love,
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

I’d also like to share how learning from this wonderful book, continues to open for me more and more awareness of my purpose, and the power that I have to create and co-create with the Universe the joy-filled and rich life that is intended for me, and for every being who comes to the earth school. I no longer “believe” that I am a powerful, loving and creative being as I have so often heard Gary say. I now “know” it! And the use of the tools I have learned through the wisdom of this book, take me ever deeper into the awareness of the power, love and creativity that I am. Seeing that everything that happens in my life is an opportunity to heal and grow, has changed how I live and relate to those in my life. I still am healing very strong frightened parts that want me to feel powerless. But the difference now is that I am aware of their intention. “When the energy of the soul is recognized, acknowledged, and valued, it begins to infuse the life of the personality. When the personality comes fully to serve the energy of its soul, that is authentic empowerment….Every experience that you have and will have
upon the Earth encourages the alignment of your personality with your soul. Every circumstance and situation gives you the opportunity to choose this path, to allow your soul to shine through you, to bring into the physical world through you its unending and unfathomable reverence for and love of Life.” I no longer feel that I am alone in this process. I welcome with love and appreciation all who are new to this Community, and am looking forward to hearing about your Journey also. Namaste, Pam

Posted 10 years ago

Pam,
I LOVE what you wrote!! That quote from Gary is it!! It’s the deepest truth I know.
Love,
Kristen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.