Landing Forums Live Session Discussions Responding from my LPS

Live Session Discussions

Topic: Responding from my LPS - LEO Started 7 years, 11 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 8 years ago

Responding to Lindas question on of how I am creating authentic power in my life from 9/11 call.
A t work this week I was answering a members call regarding updating his members profile and I had trouble putting his information on my computer,had trouble spelling his name and retrieving his profile I notice I was a taking a long time and he was getting very agitated with me . I was having fps coming up of worthiness issues ,judgments about being inferior and incompetence. I felt constrictions in my throat,s/pleux, stomach areas. He finally said you don’t know what your doing did not what to speak to me any more.I became aware that I was in a frightened feeling the pain within and noticing my thoughts but did not react as in the past believing this fps is true or blame the person for making me feel this way.As I began to detach myself and came from the lps to let go of this judgement and set my intention of forgiveness to myself and began feeling the grace of accepting myself and my body responded with my energy centers feeling open and at ease with my self. I realize this happens to me often and unconsciously, but empowered to know I can make choices to heal myself
Blessing LEO

Posted 8 years ago

Hello Leo,

I am feeling grateful for your sharing of your experience with letting go of fps of judgement of yourself and also your fps that came up from the judgement coming from another. It is beautiful to read that you were able to detach from the fps and consciously move into lps and to feel, “the grace of accepting myself”, and to become, “open and at ease”, with your energy centers. I appreciate how you share that you, “set my intention of forgiveness to myself”. I am grateful for the work that you have done with yourself and grateful that you have shared this beautiful moment of empowerment in your life, making choices to heal yourself.

Blessings to you as well,
Cindy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.