Landing Forums Emotional Awareness Releasing any distance I feel towards anyone

Emotional Awareness

Topic: Releasing any distance I feel towards anyone - Chi Started 10 years ago

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Posted 10 years ago

Hello, everyone!

I want to start by saying that I know I am challenging a frightened part of my personality because my throat hurts and I have a burning sensation in my chest as I type this.

I have noticed that since I joined this community, I have found reasons not to share my experiences or participate in ongoing conversations on the forum. They range from “I’m unsure of my intentions for posting on the forum/I don’t want to post when frightened parts of my personality are active” to “I don’t know anyone because I haven’t been to any events/there’s no-one else from the UK who could become a spiritual partner”.

My frightened parts keep me on the outside looking in, longing to be a part of things but feeling unable to or unworthy. It seems to be a feeling that I incarnated with because I cannot remember a time when I did not feel this way.

I had a session with a QHHT therapist a few weeks ago and the message I received was that I cannot grow by myself. I am posting this with the intention to stop keeping myself separate from others. The Universe has already been very supportive and I trust that it will continue to be.

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Chi,
Yesterday was my first post and I know how courageous you must feel by putting yourself out in the universe. I wanted you to know as a “first timer ” myself your post gave me comfort and an opportunity to write.
Thank you Jen

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Chi and Jennifer
I have been a member of this community for some time and I still find myself in frightened parts of my personality that hold back and don’t connect. It is something I challenge all the time and I am excited to see new people on the board. Welcome!! I look forward to connecting again and often!
Sending love
Lori

Posted 10 years ago

Hello Chi, Jennifer and Lori,
When it comes to posting on the community board I notice a strong FP thought that says “what is there to say? What do I write about? What is it I want to share?” My intention is to open to my connection with all of you and to cultivate that by saying something and challenging my FP that also wants to indulge feeling unworthy, disconnected, on the side lines looking in. I also look forward to connecting often.
Love,
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

My intention is to cultivate a loving part of my personality that wants to connect with myself and others. I will be attending the journey to the soul retreat this year again, and I am experiencing a familiar fp that says that I am not capable. I am feeling it now as a tightness around my head and butterflies in my stomach. I am grateful to be more aware of this fp as I feel I have gained more power over it seeing how I can indulge it and how I can challenge it more clearly! Very often during the day I open to my intuition for support in choosing when I feel in the grip of it. It is so exciting to develop this sacred relationship with myself and to see how I have support from th universe in my creation of authentic power and spiritual partnerships.

With love to you all,
Soula.

Posted 10 years ago

As I am making plans for the Journey, I experienced a frightened part that told me that “I have over stayed my welcome”. It’s intention is to make me feel unworthy and separate from spiritual partners. It created a deep pain in my heart and my throat felt closed. My loving self knows that this is a wonderful opportunity for me to nurture my love for myself and others by making healthy choices of connecting with others as I experience the fear based parts of my personality.

Love, Carol Ann

Posted 10 years ago

Mom, (Carol Ann)
What was your intention for sharing this post? Is it possible this came from a frightened part of your personality?
Love,
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Carol Ann
I thought I noticed something too. Is it possible you have an active frightened part of your personality that is trying to manipulate in some way and is so familiar that you were not aware of it when you posted?
Sending love
Lori

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Kristen and Lori, Thank you for sharing what you feel you noticed in my sharing. At first when I read your posts, I didn’t feel any pain but as I sit with it I notice a heaviness in the left side of my throat and shoulder. No thoughts are coming to me. It may be a familiar frightened part that I haven’t recognized before. I will continue to sit with this.

Love, Carol Ann

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Carol Ann, What I felt I was noticing in your post is a frightened part that is resisting what has been triggered inside of you because this frightened part believes the story it has created around this situation. When you shared that your loving parts “know” that this is a wonderful opportunity…it felt to me it was coming from your head (fear) and not your heart…I don’t know for sure if this is what is happening for you and I want to do my best to practice being in spiritual partnership. With Love, Gail

Posted 10 years ago

Dear Gail, As I read your post I resonate with it. I feel that your support has supported me to recognize a hidden agenda.

Love, Carol Ann

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Carol Ann,
As I’m reading this exchange I’m wondering what you were feeling as you recognized a hidden agenda? Are you having any thoughts?
With Love, Joanne

Posted 10 years ago

Thank you for sharing everyone!
I have noticed that the reason I resisted posting a photo of myself (or found excuses not to) was to keep the walls of my frightened parts up and to hide in the back of the class.

Of course, my frightened parts agonised over which photo to choose (profile or looking at the camera as I am uncomfortable with the latter) but I have chosen one so that I can share face to face, so to speak.

Posted 10 years ago

Chi,
What a wonderful challenge to the frightened parts of your personality!!
Love,
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

Chi,
Thank you for sharing your face, I am glad to see you.
Love,
Catherine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.