Landing Forums Multisensory Perception Receiving Higher Guidance

Multisensory Perception

Topic: Receiving Higher Guidance - Stephanie C Started 7 years, 7 months ago

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Posted 8 years ago

For about the past year after I pray/meditate I have been writing. When I write, I am listening and writing messages that I receive from my higher self, my guides, archangels, and family of light. As a Catholic, this has been somewhat shocking and I have struggled. But they teach me about my soul, my journey and about love and light and healing… it is all from love. I haven’t told more than a handful of people about this out of fear and because I wasn’t sure if this experience was just for me or meant to be shared. The fear is that I am crazy, that I would be misunderstood or judged, that I am making it up. But the other day I was listening to Seat of the Soul and Chapter 6 came on about Light, intuition and non-physical existence. I have listened to Seat of the Soul at least 3 times but this is the first time I actually “heard” this chapter and understood it. Listening to this chapter gave me a great deal of comfort because it validates what I have been experiencing is real and natural and a normal part of our multi-sensory existence! (phew!) I decided to challenge my fear around this by writing this post to my spiritual partners here at the Life School. I would love to hear about your experiences with intuition, higher guidance etc.

Many Blessings – Steph

Posted 8 years ago

Stephanie, so very awesome. I am waking up to my intuition and guidance more and more everyday. I think one of the most life changing experiences for me was when I joined the Master Class. My first Journey event was July 2015 and towards the end of the event they began to share with us about the master class. What made this all so unbelievable to me was that I found the Journey for me to be so incredibly uncomfortable, awkward, and frightening. So many things were triggered in me during that event that it took real courage for me to not just leave. People were accusing me of saying things from fear, asking me to look people in the eye and singing them a song about how worthy they were, speak in a group when I was concerned I would say something wrong and be humiliated. Many times that week I kept saying to myself why did I come here, but there was so much chatter in my head I could not hear the answer. But when they shared that the Master Class would go even deeper, uncover more frightened parts and have me actually practice challenging my fears in a group setting, it sounded crazy that anyone would want that for themselves. But my intuition told me it was exactly what I wanted. I knew I had followed my intutition to step out and come to the Journey and now I was going to follow my intutition and join the Master Class. To the frighten part of my personality it would NEVER make any sense. But the part of me that was so hungry for real growth it felt perfect for me.

For me it is just so comforting to know that I have help, guides, teachers, who are pulling for me and never condemning me. I think about them often.

With Love

Doug

Posted 7 years ago

I have been experiencing that myself, too.

I had thought I was getting crazy even though my meditation teachers, buddhist priest, and best medical doctor friend told not so is. They have said just accepted them, however, it was not easy when it happened to myself even though I envied people experience that in fiction films and books.

For me, a few years I thought I did not want to know that I might have been slightly going crazy, however, recently I have noticed that I do not want to know the messages or do not want to accept the messages, because those are the my true learning is and unconsciously have known that they are not easy tasks to do.

Funny enough, the messages which I have received are always same “love them(it, him, her, whoever)”. First couple of times, I was moved “what a lovely message I have received!”. After many times, I have puzzled “what is to love someone?! what is love? to love someone what I have to do? What is actually love action?”

I have still struggled this. Why I can not love?!??????!!!! What is love???????!!!!!

Gary once told in oprah’s show I remember like this “universe is so kind that, it always make sure that you get what you really want until you have it, and until that it keeps giving you”

To love someone I can not. I think I am loving, however, in real I seem not doing it and have very not easy time to associate with people. Indeed universe is kind that I have been receiving tons of opportunities that I learn to love someone in different forms.
And I feel that I fail it everytime and start giving up, and then “love, just love” messages come…..

I thought I did love! however, even the higher guidance say that I need to love, so what went wrong? No, that is not a attequrate question to ask, what I did wrong?!!! What is love action what contend reaction I can feel???

And the higher guidances are kind, they just say “love” which means that I have extra gifts to find out to how to love technique myself. As you know, soul continues and the technique or knowedhe I got on this earth carry on to all the cause of soul life, so,it is nice that I can learn that, and I appreciate it, however sometime I loose my patients to find them by myself ,I do not mind they give me the answers immediately.

Receiving higher guidances are wow experience for a while, and when I was not used to them, I felt something very strange that dare not to share with everyone, however, when they become so common then the occurrences are not that special, they become part of my extra free guidances.

And sometimes the answers are very abstract that I have to figure out the abstractness by myself, and it is not like platon’s dialogistic conversation which I prefer. Still, it is honor to have the messages. Thank you.

Posted 7 years ago

Ami,

Welcome to the LifeSchool Community board. Thank you for sharing your experiences of multi-sensory perception. I agree that you are not going crazy. Have you read Heart of the Soul yet?

Love,
Doug

Posted 7 years ago

Doug,

Thank you for your kind comments.

I have not yet read that book. I shall read it.
Thank you for reminding me of it.

And, I have just read your posting of your experience in master class. Thank you for sharing your experience!
By reading it, I remembered that when I received higher guidance for the first time, I felt uncomfortable, awkward and very frightening.

with lots of gratitudes and love

Ami

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.