Landing Forums General Discussion Putting up walls…..

General Discussion

Topic: Putting up walls….. - Carol Ann Jorgensen Started 9 years, 5 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 9 years ago

I discovered a familiar frightened part of my personality recently that puts up a wall when it is active and I am believing it’s thoughts. A powerful awareness came to me when I felt that my wall was up and I discovered that I could feel no joy in my life. When I challenged it, the pain was the feeling of a deep hole in my heart and solar plexus, a void. As I stayed with this void, deeper was the feeling of a burning fire in my solar plexus. My ribs felt compressed like they were being squeezed and my throat was tense and I had difficulty swallowing. I am grateful for this experience and that I used my courage to look deeper into myself. I know that the “trigger” was an opportunity for me to learn about this familiar frightened part that creates distance with others. This was truly a gift.

Carol Ann

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Carol Ann,

I really appreciate you sharing this. I am noticing my experience of when I put up walls too. I’d like to be more aware of the sensations in my body. Usually it’s a heavy, tight feeling in my solar plexus. How nice to feel an amplified curiosity about this.

Blessings,
Sara

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.