Landing Forums Emotional Awareness Overwhelmed or Underwhelmed

Emotional Awareness

Topic: Overwhelmed or Underwhelmed - Pam Meyer Started 10 years, 7 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 11 years ago

Recently I have been giving a lot of attention to what has happened when I feel overwhelmed. And I’ve spoken with other Spiritual Partners who described feelings of being overwhelmed by not having enough time. I want to more closely look at how my fp’s have tried to take me away from what is most important in my life – my spiritual growth. What has been a significant insight for me is seeing the process that fp’s use to lure me into believing the story, and almost any story will do, about how I don’t have time to deepen the practice of creating Authwntic Power by using the tools that will enhance my spiritual growth. And to most effectively use these tools, I need to be in partnership with others who’s commitment to their spiritual growth is also a highest priority. For me creating Authentic Power is not something I do. It is becoming how I live my life, who I am. What action in my life is exempt from this learning? Every interaction, every thought, every deed is part of the curriculum for learning to challenge my fp’s that keep me limited. When I think of creating Authentic Power as something I do, it becomes another item on a list, a list that becomes so long,
it starts the process of “being overwhelmed”. Another phone call, another posting, another workshop…. It’s become part of my chore list of to-do’s. Being in my integrity requires that I consciously become aware of how I use each moment of my life. I’ve
been selling myself short, underwhelming my ability to create love in my life by compartmentalizing my spiritual growth. Realizing this makes me want to do a happy dance, and invite all my spiritual partners into the circle. Anybody want to dance with me???? Love and Blessings, Pam

Posted 11 years ago

Hi Pam,
I would love to dance with you. You know a while back I found creating Authentic Power on my to do list. It than became a chore for me also. There was no fun, no learning just something to check off my list. When I took a step back and just observed myself creating authentic power or not is when I started to go deeper. I began to enjoy yes enjoy the gifts that came my way as I no longer saw them as a task I had to accomplish but a chance to grow if I choose to.
Love Joanne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.