Landing Forums Study Groups Sharing On-line Course

Study Groups Sharing

Topic: On-line Course - Esteban Started 9 years, 4 months ago

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Posted 9 years ago

I just joined the group and I’m thinking about taking this on-line course. Can anyone who has taken the course give me feedback or advice? Thank you

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Esteban,

I have taken the on-line course and found it extrememly supportive in learning about authentic power, what it is and how to create it. It also goes into depth on emotional awareness, which is essential in creating authentic power. I appreicated the ability to re-visit the chapters/questions at any time and see how or if my responses had changed because my answers are achived, for easy cmparison from a previous time to the present.
You may have already started the on-line course, and if you haven’t I would encourage you to experiment
and try it. If you do, please let me know your thoughts, I would enjoy hearing from you.

Blessings Gail

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Esteban,
I have also taken the On-line course. I love the ability to go back and review the chapters as many times as I want. You can study at your own pace. The course helped me in going deeper in learning about emotional awareness which as Gail said is essential in creating authentic power. There is also the ability to print chapter summary’s which I found helpful to carry them around with me. I hope this is helpful to you. I also encourage you to experiment in signing up for the course.
Enjoy the journey Love, Joanne

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Esteban, I also have taken the e-course. I agree with Gail and Joanne. In addition I loved hearing the examples and sharings from the people on the e-course. Hearing what they had to say about creating authentic power in their lives. Maybe you have already taken the course? Or are in the process of it? I would love to hear what you are learning about yourself and your experiences of creating authentic power in your life. For me, it is the only way I desire to live. Healing my pain as well as learning how to communicate with others, including my loved ones, from a place of love rather than from a place of fear is changing my life/my experiences/my relationships. Love, kristen

Posted 9 years ago

Hi, thanks to all who gave me feedback on the e-course. I am in the middle of the course now. I find it very helpful in reinforcing the teachings in Gary’s books. One of the things I find most helpful with the course is that it reminds me to pay attention to my thoughts, emotions and feelings throughout the day. So far I have read Seat of the Soul and Mind of the Soul. Does anyone have a strong recommendation on which of Gary’s books (or even another author’s book) to read next? Love, Esteban

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Esteban,
Wonderful to hear how the e-course is going for you. I would suggest reading The Heart of the Soul by Gary and Linda. It will go well with the e-course. It focuses on emotional awareness which I feel is of utmost importance in creating authentic power in my life. One of my personal sayings is “I can’t heal it unless I know it’s there.” Emotional awareness helps me to see the frightened parts of my personality, feel the full power and intensity of them, see what they create in my life, and that supports me with making choices from loving parts of my personality instead. Let me know what you feel about The Heart of the Soul.
Love,
Kristen

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Kristen,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and reading suggestion. I downloaded Heart of the Soul on to my iPad and plan on reading it very soon.

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Esteban,

I was going to suggest Heart of the Soul as well. It goes into detail about emotional awareness
and goes into depth about frightened parts of the personality that has supported me so much. I would
encourage you to do the exercises provided in each chapter….they were very eye opening for me (and still are). Love, Gail

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.