Landing Forums General Discussion Noticing Subtle Signs

General Discussion

Topic: Noticing Subtle Signs - Nette Started 12 years, 1 month ago

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Posted 12 years ago

It occurred to me today, that much like seeds sprouting in Spring. Signs of a collective movement toward profound spiritual growth and service to others is blossoming all around us. Is it just me, or have others noticed how the same message is being shared by many different sources? First I saw the documentary, I AM by Tom Shadyac, an unexpected film from the director of Ace Ventura. Then I saw Gary speaking with Oprah under the Oaks, next Dr Wayne Dyer’s movie The Shift. And today I picked up a book called A Mindful Nation, written believe it or not by a politician. Honestly I don’t know if I am ready to make all the changes I need to make or if I even understand how to make all the changes I need to make. But I know that at least for today, I feel more connected to the world around me and I am encouraged by this new found mindfulness.

Posted 12 years ago

I also noticed these same things. Mostly, I’ve seen them on Oprah’s channel. I’m not surprised by this because Oprah is tuned into spirited has been for many years. I’m new at this.

Posted 12 years ago

Nette – I like your analogy ‘like seeds sprouting in Spring’. I think you are right, I am feeling much the same. It seems more and more people are looking at self-actualizing more than ever. I don’t know if this is true, statistically speaking, but it feels as though it is. How lucky are we, even though at times when we feel pain we may think otherwise, that we can explore and delve deeper into our true nature!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.