Landing Forums Spiritual Partnership Nigeria Experiences

Spiritual Partnership

Topic: Nigeria Experiences - Gladys Agwai Started 8 years, 5 months ago

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Posted 8 years ago

Well I landed safely in Nigeria and in my second week. I must admit many opportunities arose for me to challenge my frightened parts from flying airfrance and into paris on my way to Nigeria after the paris attacks, coming to Nigeria without the independence of having my own job (retired now) with them providing the home-frightened to be too dependent, lose my independence and control, uncertainty about my relationship with my husband after being apart for over a year and coming together in another country-does he love me enough do I love him enough, being a entrepreneur and working to launch my business (will it be successful, am I doing the right thing, should, I wait, am I good enough, what will others say, my priority on my spiritual growth journey has waned with all going on and my allowing my frightened parts to get the best of me resulting in not submitting my explorations. This was all prior to being in Nigeria. While in Nigeria, I had to get used to taking ten steps when it should only take two but that’s the way it is, network issues, the cost-very expensive here as we look for a house. GEEZ With all said, I am thankful for my opportunities to challenge my fp and I know I have grown with these experiences. I have been in touch with how I’ve been feeling in my body which has been in throat, chest, and stomach and I’ve had to sit with the pain of it so I would not respond in drastic ways. I know that I have changed because I am more aware and patient with the process to understand it and why its so familiar and it goes back to my key challenge areas of worthiness and powerlessness and being loved enough -VICTIM VICTIM VICTIM I end with saying I know I am worthy, I am loved, i am in control and powerful to change my circumstances, and I trust completely the universe

Posted 8 years ago

Hello Gladys , I see a lot of courage in your sharing and challenging F/PS and recognizing their source powerlessness and worthiness issues.What better gift can be given knowing you can choose a different direction and trusting what a loving intention brings into your life and letting go of outcome trusting the universe. I also can relate with F/Ps that depend on other peoples approval and losing security of a job but know these come from external power which are not the source of my authentic power.The more I can continually bring my awareness of knowing the differences of when I am in a loving part and F/PS I have been experiencing more ease in my life and enjoying myself more and all that follows I enjoy as gifts with much gratitude. If NOT KNOW WHEN SISTER ?Looking forward to more sharing on our next call
Much love and blessings LEO

Posted 8 years ago

Gladys, my heart always warms as I think of you, my dear secret angel. I am looking forward to hearing about what your loving parts have been up to in Nigeria.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Doug Brown.
Posted 8 years ago

Gladys, thank you for sharing. I resonate with what you posted. I also am doing my best to deeply feel and challenge the frightened parts of my personality that feel unloveable and unworthy. I am grateful to bring awareness to this pain inside of me and observe all the ways this frightened part has me behave when I am not present. I am grateful to share this journey with you.
Love, Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Doug and Kristen, thank you for sharing and great to hear from you. I am finding that it is a moment to moment awakening to responding correctly and releasing the outcome. I have been able to feel the loving parts since being with my husband which has been a long time since I’ve felt it. What I learned from being a part of this program has helped me tremendously. I am released from the outcome, take it moment to moment, seeing and feeling the change that has come over me. In my other surroundings and people I had not seen for a while, there is nothing but love. I’m feeding off of that right now.

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Gladys, I was so happy to hear your voice on the call and learn what you and your fp’s have been up to in Nigeria. How wonderful of you to share with all of us. It sounds like you are on an awakening journey that is bringing to light some powerful insights and wisdom. That you are thankful for these insights is really beautiful. I look forward to hearing more as your journey continues. Like Doug and Kristen, your story has been very supportive for me as I too become of aware of frightened parts that tell me I’m not good enough, I’m not worthy, and that I don’t have the capability to succeed. Thank you for sharing. Much love. Ame-Lia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.