Landing Forums Multisensory Perception Multisensory better than five sensory perception?

Multisensory Perception

Topic: Multisensory better than five sensory perception? - ja22 Started 12 years, 3 months ago

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Posted 12 years ago

Five sensory perception has served mankind for millions of years – how long will it take to replace it with multisensory perception? The world financial system and established political structures still seem to be fully in step with five sensory perception and the pursuit of external power. Maybe we should not look at five sensory perception as bad, and multisensory perception as good, but as different paths one can take – like a fork in the road that leads to more limited opportunity (5 sensory) and a path to unlimited opportunity (multisensory).

Posted 12 years ago

A segment of the population who are likely to be interested in this type of course are embracing such a shift (from five sensory to multisensory), yet I agree with you that the masses seem to a great extent asleep to their spiritual selves. Most people don’t appear close to being spiritually mature enough to handle that expansion of sensory awareness.

Posted 12 years ago

I believe this is a time of spiritual awakening – More and more of us are awakening all the time. That is why it is so exciting to be alive, right now, in this moment!

Posted 12 years ago

I also think that a good portion of the population is 5sensory rather than multisensory. I really want To make this shift
To multisensory . It’s time for me to wake up too.

Posted 12 years ago

I believe we are all multi sensory, it is just a matter of being aware of it. Frightened parts jump at the chance to discredit our intuition. The frightened parts indulge any social prejudices and fear we hold of being seen a fool or worse yet being disappointed that there is no “magic” in the World. Instead, experiment and make the choice to be aware of the coincidences and synchronistic events that occur in your life. This is intuition and it will grow like a thirsty flower receiving water when you shower it with awareness.

Posted 12 years ago

Nearly every time I’ve had a spiritual growth spurt, it came as a result of much pain. At some point, to survive, I’ve had to put my faith in something Higher, and there were times when my knees were shaking, and it was a matter of putting one foot in front of the other and refusing to give into fear, and the night passed, the sun rose, and I was safe. This has been my road to Spiritual awareness and growth. Because of the pain of continuing as I had been, I had to be open to change. It did not come easy. A friend of mine use to say, “When it hurts bad enough, then we will do something about it”. Twenty-five years in a fundamentalist church, that nearly destroyed my family. Staying in a marriage that was not loving or healthy. And then suddenly the change started, and is still continuing. I believe the “magic” in the world comes through us, and is really Love meeting our needs. Garry’s explanation that authentic power occurs when we are doing the will of our Soul, or aligning our personalities with our Soul, has been another stepping stone of understanding. To me, being multisensory is like becoming whole.

Posted 11 years ago

I have always been aware that I have Multisensory perception and know things before they happen. I notice that I don’t always take this knowing as real. A couple of months ago I was sitting on an airplane and I had this thought “watch out for your wallet” I looked over at my bag and saw my wallet sitting on the top of all the stuff in my bag and thought “my wallet is right there and it’s fine” The flight attendants then said to stow the bags and I did. The next time I looked in my bag was as I was getting into my ride home from the airport, I found that my wallet was indeed missing. This is an example of one of many times that I have a knowing, don’t listen, and then have consequences. I think this is a good example for me to remember because it was coming from a 5 sensory place that discounts my intuition because of what I can see.

Posted 11 years ago

Hi Lori,

your wallet story reminded me of a biggie in my life. I used to live up in BC, and I designed and sold jewelry to the New Age stores in Canada and the US, but mostly in US (larger population), so I would leave my inventory in a storage unit in the Seattle area when returning to BC.

One time I went down with a friend with a digital camera to shoot pictures of the jewelry, and I had this urge to leave the jewelry at my friend’s place (where we were shooting the pictures) instead of taking it back to the storage unit. I completely discounted this idea since there was no security at her place. I took the jewelry back to my storage unit, and lost it all about 6 or 8 months later, in a foreclosure of the contents of the storage unit, due to the whole cluster-f___ of my life that year with chronic fatigue syndrome, brain fog, and a resultant financial crisis.

The crisis had not even begun (to my conscious awareness) at the time of the photo shoot. I think it is quite possible that I had not even yet had the dental work done, that precipitated the crisis (mercury filling removed, excess exposure to mercury, leading to the chronic fatigue syndrome, ) And yet my soul knew that it was a better idea to not take the jewelry back to the storage unit!

So I discounted my intuition because it was “illogical”—– at the storage unit the jewelry would be locked up, and at my friend’s place there was no security, anyone could walk off with it! ha!

• This reply was modified 11 years, 5 months ago by dianananda.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.