Landing Forums How You are Creating Authentic Power Making My Spiritual Growth My Highest Priority

How You are Creating Authentic Power

Topic: Making My Spiritual Growth My Highest Priority - Klattu Started 12 years, 3 months ago

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Posted 12 years ago

I have found the advice about paying attention to the physical manifestations of my energy centers very valuable, but sometimes not very easy to do in everyday life. It is easy to quickly switch into react mode vs respond mode. Living life in the now, and not planning a reply while listening to others can be difficult for me to do, but I realize that the more I practice it, the easier it becomes.

Posted 12 years ago

I’m new to all this. And I can see that superiority when I think what some people are saying is so lame what am I doing here listening to them, get me out of here.

Posted 12 years ago

What is the alternative to making spiritual growth my highest priority? PAIN! When it hurts bad enough, we will do something about it. Okay, you have my attention. Time to grow again. Looking forward to joining others of like mind, at Mt. Hood in two weeks.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 10 months ago by Lavenderblu.
Posted 12 years ago

I see that I have neglected some pretty important activities. I probably need to refocus some of my effort into new areas of my life. This course is good. It makes me think about things I rarely think about. That should clear out a lot of ignorance, or, at least fill some areas of ignorance with somethings of substance and awareness.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.