Landing Forums General Discussion Journey to the Soul Experience

General Discussion

Topic: Journey to the Soul Experience - Sharon Jones Started 7 years, 11 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 8 years ago

I was on a phone call recently with Spiritual Partners and we were discussing what coming to the the Journey to the Soul events has meant to us. It was a delightful experience and supportive to me as this year’s Journey nears. Afterward, though, I realized that a frightened part of my personality has begun to take for granted the truly significant impact coming to these events over the years has had in my life. It is true and I say so that I learn new things about myself at each event and I love being with others who also value doing this work. But today I am feeling deeply how grateful I am for having found my way here.

Love,

Sharon

Posted 8 years ago

Sharon,

Thank you for sharing about the Journey to the Soul events for you. I also feel that for me my greatest learning about myself happens at these events. I am especially looking forward to our small group excursions in Portland as they provide opportunities for me to deepen my learning about myself in creating authentic power in my everyday life when I return home.

Love, Carol Ann

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.