Landing Forums Live Session Discussions Join On Line Chat! Sun 10/4 12-1pm PT Featured Video: Trust

Live Session Discussions

Topic: Join On Line Chat! Sun 10/4 12-1pm PT Featured Video: Trust - Carol Ann Jorgensen Started 8 years, 7 months ago

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
Posted 9 years ago

Greetings Spiritual Partners,

I enjoyed Gary’s video on “Trust”. A quote that stood out for me was “Trust allows you to give. Giving is abundant. As you give so it shall be given to you.”

I look forward to our chat on Sunday.

With love and blessings, Carol Ann

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I am looking forward to our Live Chat in ten minutes.

Trust is one of my favorite topics, as it is one of the most challenging for me.

See you all in a few minutes!

Sara

Posted 9 years ago

It is great to be on the live chat today. Reminder to refresh so that you can get the latest posts. Maritza

Posted 9 years ago

Welcome Spiritual Partners to our on-line chat!

First, just a reminder about refreshing periodically so that you can be with the latest posts. Just click back on “Community” and you will be able to view who’s posted most recently. Click on that and it will bring back to this group.

It is a joy to be with you.

With Love, Carol Ann

Posted 9 years ago

Is there anyone online who wants to share but a fp is keeping you from sharing?

I am asking because that is a familiar fp of mine.

Love, Carol Ann

Posted 9 years ago

What also resonated with me was when Gary said that Trust comes when I begin to see that everything in the Earth school serves perfectly the evolution of my soul. I have changed my perspective on events in my life I had previously categorized as “bad” to lessons and opportunities for spiritual growth.

Posted 9 years ago

Hello everyone,

Something I find very encouraging in relation to trusting the Universe is the following.

Let us say that 90 % of me intends to follow the path of an fp and 10 % intends to follow the path of a corresponding lp, and that there is a struggle between the two. According to Gary, since the Universe always backs the path of lp and not the path of fp, the 10 % of me has more power ultimately than the 90 %. That is awesome to know!

With love and trust,
Sundar

Posted 9 years ago

For me trusting the universe has been one of my greatest challenges. Until recently I did not know what that actually meant because it was familiar for me to look outside of myself for my happiness. To really know that situations and people come into my life are for my learning about me has given an whole new perspective on joy. The events in my life have a purpose and it is up to me to look at what I can learn about myself. Awesome!

Posted 9 years ago

Sundar- thank you for that reminder.

Posted 9 years ago

I am really enjoying the opportunity to focus on Trust at this moment.

There are a few life areas where I am recently feeling challenged to stretch into Trust. I am noticing when I am in fear, I forget about my relationship with the Universe and forget about the power of my Intuition.

I am so grateful to have this time to be with this right now. I feel my heart opening and am now experiencing a groundedness and presence in my seat chakra.

I am intending to use this Live Chat to cultivate the part of me that feels connected with the Universe and with my Intuition.

Posted 9 years ago

Thank you for that beautiful reminder, Sundar!

Whatever the percentage that wants to align with my Soul, that’s what the Universe supports. This is so important and helpful for me right now. One of the life areas I have had many FPs active and in charge is in career.

What I’m learning right now is that Trust is not about trusting life to go my way, but Trusting that the Universe is supporting me in healing these FPs by bringing them up. Wow!

Thank you Sundar, Maritza, and Carol Ann for this connection right now.

Posted 9 years ago

When I trust the Universe I am no longer the victim- a role I was very comfortable in. I blame others less and am grateful for the experience I am having.

Posted 9 years ago

Thank you for your sharing, Carol Ann!

I am starting to get that it’s all helpful, all of my experiences are intended to support me. I don’t recall thinking of it in such clear terms before.

Posted 9 years ago

Thank you Sundar for the reminder: I have come to see that when I have a fp active and I make the healthiest choice I can in the moment that is what the universe supports.

Posted 9 years ago

I was on the phone this morning with my son. He is experiencing a nudge from the Universe to tweak his career. I am so grateful for the tools that I am learning because I felt I was supportive of him from my heart center. We had the best sharing and he was so open to recognizing that their was a force larger than himself at work. He has never shared with me at this level before.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.