Landing Forums Study Groups Sharing Is there a study group in my town OR; how to begin a study group?

Study Groups Sharing

Topic: Is there a study group in my town OR; how to begin a study group? - Tracie Started 9 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Posted 10 years ago

I want to join an in person study group in Homer Alaska. If there IS already a group meeting in Homer then I do not want to ‘reinvent the wheel’ or compete in any way, much easier to simply JOIN. I am willing to begin a study group if there is not already one going on. I hope this message help me connect with spiritual partners, who live in my area.

Posted 10 years ago

Hello Tracie,
I am excited to hear you are interested in starting a study guide group. I have started my own in Iowa and I would love to support you in any way I can with starting up a group. Do you know of any local people that would be interested in joining your group?
Love,
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Kristen,
Thanks for writing and offering support! I believe there is interest as I’ve begun talking about it to my friends and acquaintances. Summer is busy everywhere and more so in Alaska so I plan to keep talking about it July & August and offer a meeting in my living room in September. Perhaps begin with monthly meetings. I haven’t received my 25th anniversary copy with study group guidelines from Amazon yet. I would prefer to attend a group rather than start one if there is already one going on in my local area. How to discover this is the question. Love, Tracie

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Tracie,

There are no Seat of the Soul study guide groups that I am aware of in Homer, Alaska. If you would
like to learn how to start a study guide group in your area, there will be a support call on Monday,
July 14 @ 5 p.m. Pacific to discuss just that topic. If you would like to join this discussion,
please contact Jordan, at the Seat of the Soul Institute and let her know. The office number is 541.482.1515. I hope you decide to join us! Blessings, Gail

Posted 10 years ago

Hello Tracie,
Once you receive the book, go the the website that is listed in the book. There you will find resources for starting a study guide group. There is a lot of helpful information on the website. Starting a group is a lot of fun, you may really enjoy it. List any further questions you have here. Enjoy the process.
Love
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

@Gail, Jordon Freeman emailed to let me know that this call is re-scheduled to August which will work out better for me, thank you both so much!
@Kristen, I continue to appreciate your interest and good advice, thank you very much!

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Tracie, Glad to hear that August is a better time for a call to learn more about
Seat of the Soul study guide groups.

I would also like to invite anyone that is interested in receiving support for Seat of the Soul Study Guide groups, to join us on this free call in August. Please email @seatofthesoul.com">community@seatofthesoul.com and let the Institute know you would like to receive an invitation. Hope to “see” you there! Blessings, Gail

Posted 10 years ago

Invitation from Seat of the Soul Institute:
On Thursday, August 28, at 5 pm Pacific Time we will be hosting a conference call to offer you support in creating a study group, or support for your existing study group if you are already in one. Learn different ways to gather and explore the book with individuals who are also striving to create authentic power; together expand and deepen your experience of the life-changing messages.

If you would like to join us, please RSVP by clicking on the following link to receive your personal call-in number: http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/FV631OX3HYCC70WU

We look forward to connecting with you. Love, Jordan and the Study Group Support Team

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Jordan.
Posted 6 years ago

Hello. I just started reading the book and interested in joining a local study group in San Jose, California. Is there an existing group in the Bay Area California? Thanks so much!

Posted 6 years ago

Hi Jocelyn,Welcome!

There are no existing Seat of the Soul study guide groups that I am aware of in the San Jose area. There is something called The Life School, which is a live, monthly call with Gary and Linda. Gary and Linda share about a topic and participants on the call can ask them questions, and then are placed into small groups on the phone, to share what they are learning and practice supporting one another.
There is a free, 21 day trial if you are interested. In fact, our next call is this Saturday, June 2 at 9 a.m. Pacific time. If you are curious, you can go to the http://www.seatofthesoul.com website and click on the tab, “Life School” to register.
There will also be a call on Thursday, June 28, at 5:30 Pacific time, for people that are interested in knowing more about programs The Seat of the Soul Institute offers. If you are already on the mailing list, you will receive information about this call soon.
Thank you for you interest Jocelyn! Blessings, Gail

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.