Landing Forums General Discussion Integrity

General Discussion

Topic: Integrity - Pam Meyer Started 7 years, 11 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 8 years ago

When I think of integrity, I would say that I believe I live in integrity most of the time. But I’ve decided to take a closer look. Integrity for me means living with wholeness, with connection, in the most loving way I can. So where in my life am I connected without any reservation, any hesitation, any judgement, aka fps? When I look at it through that lens, I can see that there are many opportunities for challenging fps and creating a more loving, integral life. My best example for myself of living in integrity is in my relationships with my grandchildren. I truly know the feeling of unconditional love when I think of them. I desire to and do interact with them from my heart with the intention to help them grow spiritually. I have no attachment to the outcome because I feel connected to the energy of their souls, which is the energy of the universe / God. So I have a trust that I am co-creating with a wise, loving universe – what need then for attachment? If I take that as my example of being in my integrity, and I look at other relationships in my life, I can see that I am not as often acting with integrity as I thought. I often do have attachment to outcomes with my husband, children, friends, siblings, spiritual partners and others who are not yet aware that they are my spiritual partners. I’m resetting my intention to see everyone as the soul they are, with the burdens they’ve come to heal. And see myself in the same way – what need then for attachment? I do appreciate this forum because it gives me the opportunity to share from my heart, for my own benefit, and as an offering of support to others. I find that when I start writing, thoughts and intentions become clearer than when I just look at them them in the solitude of my own mind. And knowing that I am in the energetic company of my spiritual partners, supports me in ways that I am so thankful for. With Love & Gratitude, Pam

Posted 8 years ago

Pam,

Thank you so much for this very timely message.

Our two grandchildren arrived the night before and the other two grandchildren are arriving today. All four (5-, 4-, 3- and 2-year-olds) will be with us for about a month. Taking the relationship with the grandchildren as the standard for being in integrity is an extremely powerful message. Thank you.

You wrote: “I find that when I start writing, thoughts and intentions become clearer than when I just look at them in the solitude of my own mind.” It is very true in my case also. I can easily relate to its truth. Thank you for mentioning it.

With love and trust,
Sundar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.