Landing Forums Study Groups Sharing I started a Family Study Guide Group

Study Groups Sharing

Topic: I started a Family Study Guide Group - Kristen Richardson Started 10 years ago

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Posted 10 years ago

My family group is off to a good start. We have met twice. I am excited to go over the book chapter by chapter with them, especially my children ages 17 and 10. As a family we do our best to create authentic power, so they are familiar with the experience however they have never read Seat of the Soul. I am looking forward to sharing about my group experiences and hearing about all of yours!! Have any of you started the Study Guide and/or started a Study Guide Group?

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Kristen,

I started a Study Guide Group. We also have met twice. We just finished Chapter 1. Our group meets by phone every two weeks
I have always wanted to read and discuss The Seat of The Soul with a group now I have my opportunity I am so grateful .

Posted 10 years ago

I love the questions and exercises in the 25th Anniversary of The Seat of the Soul. Starting a study group has really opened up my relationship with my son. He is 23 and our conversations are deeper and more meaningful than I ever thought possible. I feel alot of gratitude towards Gary for chosing to put together the guide and giving us such a great forum to practice creating Authentic Power!

Posted 10 years ago

I started a study guide group in my community through Meet Up.com and also by inviting
a few friends that were also interested. We met for the first time last Monday evening…the conversations were very rich…We were discussing multisensory perception and one person who was
a little quiet at first began sharing his experience of multisensory perception through fly fishing…
connecting with nature, being still and listening, senceing what might happen next…it was a beautiful conversation…and no one was ready to leave when our time together had ended. I’m very much looking forward to our next meeting! What a gift.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.