Landing Forums General Discussion I do make loving choices

General Discussion

Topic: I do make loving choices - Doug Brown Started 7 years, 8 months ago

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Posted 8 years ago

I often get up early to reflect and find a loving intention for my day. But what I often experience as I reflect on yesterday is regret and remorse which I recognize as fear in me. This morning I went to the “All Teachings” tab and saw a video called Energectic Boomerang. The caption read if you want love give love and if you want fear give fear. I was getting fear and I could see many examples of giving fear yesterday. It is very familiar for me to “beat myself up” for my past actions but that is not from love and not what I want to give now. What I also see this morning is that I am here, in the Life School, on this forum, and a part of these classes because I gave love in the past. I do often make responsible choices from love and I am greatful to see that and feel that this morning.

With love,

Doug

Posted 8 years ago

Very inspiring and relevant: “What I also see this morning is that I am here, in the Life School, on this forum, and a part of these classes because I gave love in the past. I do often make responsible choices from love and I am greatful to see that and feel that this morning.”

Thank you for sharing that perspective, Doug. I too beat myself up from time to time, so it is good to be reminded that I am here, so I too must have done something right in the past!

With love,

Shelley

Posted 8 years ago

I have a vegetable garden and it amazes me each day as I walk down one side of a row picking. I am convinced I have not missed anything that needs picking until I move to the other side of the row and get a view of the plants from another perspective. Wow, how could I have missed so many? I know the Universe is showing me the power of a new perspective. I am very grateful for the visual. So when I get locked in a funk feeling pain, feeling judgmental, feeling frightened, sometimes I remember that I am just seeing things from a frightened perspective and that there is another side to this story. I remember my garden and make a conscious effort to find a loving perspective. I actually have started a list of things that I have done in the past to find a loving place. Certain songs, reading the AP guidelines, a certain poem, pictures of my family or my spiritual partners, coming to the community board, emailing a spiritual partner.

For me seeing the power of how perspective works is helping me see myself and other people differently.

I am enjoying experimenting with this.

Love Doug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.