Landing Forums General Discussion heart as a fertilizer

General Discussion

Topic: heart as a fertilizer - Sundar Naga Started 7 years, 1 month ago

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Posted 7 years ago

I just received the following message from a friend of mine as part of a whatsapp image:
“Heart is a very good fertilizer;
anything we plant –
love, fear, hope, revenge, jealousy –
surely grows and bears fruit.
We have to decide what to harvest …!!!”

As I have mentioned here in the past, whenever I see or read anything like the above, I compare and contrast the idea contained therein with what I have learned through Gary’s teachings. The contrast between what is contained in the above and what is implied in Gary’s teachings appears to be interesting.

My reference is to Gary’s idea that my soul decides, in consultation with the other souls in my soul group and with the guide and Teacher souls, what specific frightened and loving parts to bring with my personality in this lifetime for me to work on. And the corresponding issue is which ones I am going to allow to be active and which ones I am going to challenge and change. It seems to me that there is a gulf of a difference between this idea of Gary’s and the idea that I am the one who plants love, fear, hope, revenge, jealousy, etc. in my heart where they grow and bear the corresponding fruit.

The idea in the above quote can have a drastic effect of making one feel guilty (whenever what is thought to be planted in one’s own heart is fear, revenge, jealousy, etc.) whereas Gary’s idea can allow one to focus on what needs to be focused on – challenging and changing the fp’s that are already there and cultivating the lp’s that are already there.

Gary’s makes much more sense to me and explains everything about life. I am very grateful to him every moment of my life for his having shared his ideas.

Just thought of sharing the above quote from a friend of mine and my associated thoughts.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.