Landing Forums General Discussion Gratitude, Joy, and Excitement

General Discussion

Topic: Gratitude, Joy, and Excitement - Cindy Started 8 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Posted 9 years ago

I am grateful for many things. I am very grateful for the compassion and wisdom which Gary and Linda share. I have listened to several of the videos which I have not always been present for, (on the calls), since the beginning of the year. I have gained a lot of insight from the words which have been shared by Gary and Linda.

I feel joy about coming to the event this year to learn and to share more. (I’ve had some frightened parts come up too, and they will need continue to be challenged as they come up). I am excited to be able to join with others to learn more about, and to experiment with creating authentic power.

I am very grateful and joyful to be in communication this year since Mother’s Day, with each of my three children.

I am also very grateful to have found a job as a nurse, (my first one). This job is going very well. I am very grateful for the people with whom I work, and I am very grateful for my fellow comrades and for those who are our leaders in this workplace. It has been, and continues to be a wonderful experience!

I am also continually grateful for my loving pet, Andy the border collie, who waits patiently for me throughout long nights when I am away at work, and whose love is always so joyfully and boundlessly shared!

Posted 8 years ago

Dear Cindy,

How beautiful to hear all that you’re grateful for and I too am very encouraged by Linda and Gary’s words. Which event have you attended or will be attending? Are you becoming more in tune with your body? How has that experience been for you?

With Love,
Souha

Posted 8 years ago

Cindy,

When I read your post this morning, so many joyful thoughts crossed through my mind. Thank you so much for this post.

I am so very grateful to Gary and Linda and all their books starting from Dancing Wu Li Masters and to their programs I have been in. Of all the books I read, it was Gary’s that had the greatest impact on me because they made so much sense to me and answered a number of critical and fundamental questions I had before then. I am so joyful that I pursued the journey by reading their books one after the other and then recently joined their online programs also. What an unbelievable change they and their books are capable of bringing!

For example, last night I had a long, uninhibited phone conversation with my only sibling, my brother who is older than me by 11 years. Some years ago such a conversation would have been impossible. It is not only that I slowly keep changing. It is also that the Universe has had amazing, unexpected plans of its own to bring such changes in me to the attention of my brother in indirect ways!

Similar is the story with certain other close relatives also, including my wife. I can only stand amazed and be in awe as to how the Universe has had amazing, unexpected plans of its own to help us both understand each other better and better and bring us closer and closer together every moment of every day! Recognizing anything of that kind would have been impossible but for Gary and Linda’s wonderful contributions through Gary’s amazing spiritual theory.

Thank you again Cindy for rekindling that feeling of joy in me and an eternal gratitude for Gary and Linda!!!

With love and trust,
Sundar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.