Landing Forums Spiritual Partnership Gratitude for my Spiritual Partners

Spiritual Partnership

Topic: Gratitude for my Spiritual Partners - Kristen Richardson Started 10 years, 2 months ago

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Posted 10 years ago

Hello Spiritual Partnership Community. My intention for this post is to express my deep gratitude, appreciation and joy I feel to be a part of this community. Last night I had a scheduled group spiritual partnership call with some of the community members here including my mom. Prior to and during the call I was doing my best to challenge a deep FP of my personality triggered by my partner. I was very grateful for the call because I knew it would support me in healing this very familiar deep pain. When I shared what was going on for me, I felt so connected to my dear spiritual partners. It really felt like family. Such a deep feeling of connection and love. Thank you to all of you!
Love, Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

Last evening I was on my small group call as part of the MCI. A very powerful transformation occurred in me during that call and I feel my intuition to share it with this community. What follows is an email I shared with my small group the morning after our call.

Dear Spiritual Partners,

I am feeling very grateful this morning for you my spiritual partners and the support you had for me during our call. I came into our call in a cloud of fear and was in that same cloud earlier yesterday morning as I prepared my notes for the call. But during the call that cloud lifted. Both just hearing your hope and gratitude and the comments directed to me like be gentle with yourself. I knew I was in fear but I was unable to challenge it on my own in that moment.

I have been struggling with our MCI assignment this week concerning proactively developing Spiritual Partnerships but this morning finding a loving perspective seems easier. I experienced first hand yet again the value of Spiritual Partners and I am very thankful for you all.

When I am in a frightened perspective I am not appreciative of authentic power, our group, or the material Gary and Linda support me with. In that frighten place I dread your questions especially “how are you challenging this”. But there is always now a loving part of me that wants to be here with you to get the help and support I have always longed for and to help others.

I can’t express the value to me of being reminded to be gentle with myself and I want to make that a part of any support I provide to others. Yesterday I knew I was frightened and I knew you would figure that out quickly. Perhaps like Gladys said I assume I have to deal with this myself alone. But you demonstrated that I am never alone and support is just a phone call away.

This morning in this new loving perspective I see I am growing and making progress. I know coming to the Journey for my second time will be dramatically different because I am different. You experienced might frighten part that gives me zero credit for any change or progress that I have made. This morning I see great progress in you all too and you skill to support is becoming powerful. You all moved me and that is not to taken lightly. You are finding the gifts you were meant to give and yesterday you shared your gifts with me.

I love you all and send you thoughts of a day filled with hope and gentleness.

With love,

Doug

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Doug,
Thank you for sharing this. I loved hearing your words and I deeply resonate with them deep inside myself.

Love,
Kristen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.