Landing Forums General Discussion Gary's quotes you cherish the most

General Discussion

Topic: Gary's quotes you cherish the most - Sundar Naga Started 6 years, 7 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 7 years ago

Thought of opening this thread so that those spiritual partners who consider certain specific quotes by Gary to be very valuable in their lives and hence cherish the most can share them here. The collection can be very useful to others, especially the newcomers.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Sundar Naga.
Posted 7 years ago

The following are Gary’s quotes (or suitably modified) that I cherish the most. I repeat these several times each day within myself.
(1) I want to keep my personality aligned with my soul all the time by choosing to create my life experiences with my soul’s intentions of harmony, cooperation, sharing and reverence for Life and by developing in me my soul’s characteristics of forgiveness, humbleness, clarity and love for everyone and everything.
(2) The essence of authentic power is for me to distinguish within myself between love and fear and always choose love no matter what is happening insider or outside of me.
(3) My interactions form the substance of my spiritual growth since they provide me the opportunities to develop emotional awareness and to make responsible choices.
(4) God, please help me challenge my frightened parts and cultivate my loving parts so that I can give the gifts my soul wants me to give.

Just recently added the following:
(5) I cannot heal the fear of another and no one can heal mine, but I can inspire others with my emotional awareness, responsible choices, intuition and trust in the Universe.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.