Landing Forums Multisensory Perception Experiences not random

Multisensory Perception

Topic: Experiences not random - Klattu Started 12 years, 3 months ago

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Posted 12 years ago

Each experience holds a great potential for the expansion of consciousness. Not just our “good” experiences or or “bad” experiences – Even this is probably me projecting my values on the experiences. I don’t think the universe sees our experiences as good or bad, but just as experiences. Without these tailor made experiences, we could not grow spiritually. Multisensory perception is realizing these experiences are not random.

Posted 12 years ago

I have recently met more Multisensory individuals who believe we have a soul and who are striving for spiritual fulfillment. They see more than a world where we experience pleasure from our five senses. They also seem very aware that there is more to life than the American Dream. I myself have found out about the American Nightmare.

To me, the American Nightmare is reaching the American Dream and realizing it is not everything you hoped for and your life becoming a whirlwind of things to do which just don’t satisfy the cravings of your soul. Just because you have the big house, the car, the huge kitchen doesn’t mean you will be happy. In fact, having too much can detract from your spiritual goals. Materialism can be a heavy burden for the soul who desires a world of freedom, love and joy.

Posted 12 years ago

After downsizing my life so I could spend more time washing my soul with encouraging words, I decided it was time to go back to where I first started on this journey and read another book by Gary Zukav.

I like his idea about viewing life as a school and that has become tightly woven into my own earth experience. If Earth is a School and teachers appear when we need them most, then Gary has been one of my teachers when I most needed the information he has to present to this student of life.

Posted 12 years ago

Either you can learn how to avoid the hell through your own personal experience, or you can be made aware of how to avoid painful situations in your life through a deeper awareness of what causes that pain. This course was very empowering, and the meditations were especially encouraging.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.