Landing Forums General Discussion Evolution of the Soul

General Discussion

Topic: Evolution of the Soul - michelle u Started 6 years, 3 months ago

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Posted 6 years ago

My husband just started listening to Seat of the Soul on audible and texted me the following question. Wondering if anyone has an easy way of explaining the answer:
“How can there be evolution of the soul when the soul does not experience time, and all of its personalities are occurring at once. How was their evolution, since it would already be involved if that was the case?”

My thought is that our personalities experience unilateral time – beginning, middle, end. But our soul is timeless and immortal. It is this great energy that is constantly “fed” based upon karmic experiences. The soul evolves when the personalities align with the soul in an incarnation and soothes splinters or reaches new levels of understanding. But, I’m not sure I remember where Gary said that everything is happening at once? Any wisdom?

Posted 6 years ago

Hello Michelle

Thank you for interesting post. I have thought it by myself, however I could not come to an adequate answer.
However, I have come to 2 video’s might help you, so I post these below.

Heart

on this video, Gary & Linda talks a little about you would like to know.

“All of personalities are occurring at once” can be explained on this next youtube video Gary on Oprah Winfrey show from 5:56 exampled as a mother ship (soul) and following ships(personalities).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6okNOxRqo

I hope this help a little bit.

with gratitude and love

Ami

Posted 6 years ago

Ami, thank you so much for bringing this video of higher order of the heart to my attention. I felt that this was such a good review for me, and reminder of how to recognize thoughts that are from fear and connecting the dots with emotions and seeing it all with the higher order of understanding of the heart. I really needed to review all of this right now. I will add this to my favorites.

Love, Cindy

Posted 6 years ago

Cindy

It is my pleasure. I am happy that my post helped you a little.
Thank you for letting me know it.

Actually, thank you to your post I could think about your shared questions which helped me to think deeper, and could find those two video’s. And, also thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. It encourages me. Thank you.

with gratitude and love

Ami

Posted 6 years ago

These videos are awesome. Thank you for posting them Ami.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.