Landing Forums General Discussion Enjoying Myself

General Discussion

Topic: Enjoying Myself - Started 9 years ago

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Posted 9 years ago

I just watched the new video in the archive “Enjoying Yourself.” What a wonderful a-ha moment it was for me.

Sometimes frightened parts of my personality that take everything VERY seriously want to internalize spiritual growth as a way to seek perfection. I am so excited that I can be aware of this in a whole new way. I can feel that I am not enjoying myself when I am comparing myself to others or even comparing one day to the next.

I’m currently working on something in my life that a frightened part perceives a lot of “failure” around. This frightened part has kept me from doing something I enjoy, because of past trial and error. I’ve been feeling the pain in my body today, but I was still feeling stuck and indulging the thoughts of this frightened part. I wasn’t choosing to cultivate a loving part, and I’m so glad to be reminded of how important this is. My intention now is to experiment with choosing. Right now I am choosing delight with this process. I still feel the pain in my chest, but it’s starting to feel lighter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.