Landing Forums Introduce Yourself Desperately needing change

Introduce Yourself

Topic: Desperately needing change - Mary D Started 3 years, 4 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 3 years ago

Hello, my name is Mary D from Canada. I’m at the tipping point it seems. I find myself at odds with everyone around me. I know deep inside this is not how my life should be, but cannot seem to keep my head above rough waters. I’m trying hard to be intentional, use conflicts as an opportuniy to search beneath my anger for root causes and most of all trying very hard to consider the other souls within my sphere and try to see where they are coming from. At this point it’s not working, it just a constant stream of verbal battles. When I try to walk away, it continues. I have emersered my self in the Seat of The Soul and meditating. I understand this will take lots of effort on my part and I’m ready and willing to continue the work. I need advice on the best way to approach the people in my life to make them aware of the efforts I am making so that I can enlist their support, however if feels too late. I could use some helpful suggestions on how best to tackle this, or do I just plod on in hopes that they recognize the slow subtle changes? I haven’t seen any information to research about how to deal with others, particularly people in my life that don’t support me finding my authentic power!

Posted 3 years ago

Hi Mary
One of my favorite tools is to meditate. I try to do this for at least 20 minutes on most days. I use this time to scan my body for hidden feelings (or sometimes not so hidden). It’s time for me to stay with my feelings either pain or joy. I also use the time to pray for what I do want and to nurture myself. I have come to really enjoy this time for myself. Best of intentions to you. Carol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.