Landing Forums General Discussion Defining who I am

General Discussion

Topic: Defining who I am - Pam Meyer Started 11 years, 2 months ago

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Posted 11 years ago

I occasionally have to drive for an hour or so to run errands or see friends. I like to use this time to listen to CD\’s or just be quietly introspective. Last evening was one such opportunity. I was having driving to have dinner with a dear friend of 40+ years. We always have conversations about spiritual topics and she is quite interested in my experiences of creating authentic power. During our conversation last night, it became more obvious to me than ever before how identified with external power my fp\’s are. Identified with all the external definitions of how I and others define me. Woman, mother sister, wife, friend, nurse,just to name a few. And I wondered who I was without all those disguises. How assured and confident am I without a label to conform to? I know that I am a creative, powerful, loving being. When I can interact from that place and not need my worldly acquired accomplishments to try to manipulate my life, I know I will have truly aligned my personality with my soul. Not my ego. I am grateful for this insight and excited to shed another layer of fear that has shrouded my life. Blessed work!! Namaste, Pam

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.