Landing Forums Spiritual Partnership Cultivating Spiritual Partnership

Spiritual Partnership

Topic: Cultivating Spiritual Partnership - Kristen Richardson Started 10 years ago

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Posted 10 years ago

My intention for sharing is to cultivate a loving part of my personality that is so excited to be in spiritual partnership with all of you! What an amazing opportunity we all have to cultivate true soul to soul connection with one another here on Earth via this Community Board. What I have learned from Gary and Linda and most of you about spiritual partnership rings true to me…..like “Yes, this is it, this is how we are meant to be in relationship with one another!”

I find it interesting that I don’t utilize this Community Board more often…I would say I am listening too much to the frightened part of my personality that isn’t interested in spiritual partnership. What do you notice about yourself?

Love,
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

Kristen,
This will be my first post and it is because of you. I read your post about Chapter 1 and felt inspired and then I saw you here. I also feel the frightenend part of my personality was feeling “Less then” and not posting. I realized that the Universe was giving me the opportunity to challenge this frightened part and align with my intention…”to be heard”.
Thank you for your Courage, its inspiring. /Jen

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Kristen,

I question why I don’t utilize this Board more often also. My frightened parts have so many reasons why the one thing I really want to create Authentic Power/to be in Spiritual Partnership with this Community I don’t participate in fully. Time to take a look at this in me.
Love,
Joanne

Posted 10 years ago

I’m new here and am not certain of guidelines. My experience is that all interactions are of the spirit…all giving me opportunities to grow in love–the unknown driver who cuts me off gives me a golden chance to not “drink the poison and expect him to hurt” –a wonderful teaching! And I can choose love always, so have good times instead of suffering over what there is to undergo ( to suffer is to undergo–a definition) so I have no wish to “suffer” over my suffering…that’s the gift every (spiritual) relationship brings to me.

Posted 10 years ago

I was just in conversation with new spiritual partners from the conference call today. My small The small group supported me when I shared what I am learning about myself through my intention to nurture conscious communication in my life. I do recognize that the Universe is supporting me by bringing into my life the karma of communicating with others unconsciously (from fear). I am recognizing that within just a few days, I experience what I have created. I am also recognizing that when I communicate from love that I am experiencing more love in my life on a daily basis.

Love, Carol Ann

Posted 10 years ago

I so understand what you are saying! That old “From my mouth into God’s ear…” I am finally learning how powerful the thoughts that I think (especially if they make it out of my mouth) are. It’s amazing to really start to understand how completely I am responsible for the world I see. Thanks!
EVH

Posted 10 years ago

Today with a spiritual partner, I was able to go deeper with my fear based need to have closure with relationships to others. I am sitting with the feeling that it is bring up in me and feel it relates to my fear of abandonment.

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Carol,
So happy to see you hear. I was on the call with you on Saturday, wherein you really brought insight to sensing the energy in my body where I was feeling fear. I appreciate it and was so pleased to see you hear
Jen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.