Landing Forums General Discussion Coming full circle

General Discussion

Topic: Coming full circle - artist of the spirit Started 11 years, 9 months ago

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Posted 12 years ago

I would like to share with my spiritual partners what an eye opening experience the conference was for me in July. I didn’t recognize the major growth in consciousness that had taken place until after I got back to Seattle . About 10 years ago a major part of my spiritual life came to an end. New beginnings were A scary and painful thought, I didn’t think I could ever continue to grow in spirit because that was what was impressed in me for 27 years, “if you ever leave this teaching you will return in consciousness to the place you were before u became a part of us, I guarantee it” that was told to us over and over again.
We saw people come and leave after a week or months or even years and were told they were struggling back in their old ways of life. It was very frightening to think of not being connected. Also I knew that if I left it meant my marriage and I couldn’t raise 5 children on my own. So out of pure fear I stayed 27 years, but I did grow into a stronger person and I never stopped fighting the head games that were played by all involved. When the founder died we tried to keep going but the power to keep us there died with him. I was so afraid of loosing all I had gained inward about life and karma or cause and effect as it my be that immediately I began a new search for someone or something to keep me in check. Not realizing why I was doing it, I made it my life’s goal to go where ever I needed to see all the great teachers and listen to them and buy all the books and all the CDs and DVDs what ever I did it. I listened to CDs everyday for 10 solid years without missing many days because I was afraid I would forget.
When I came to the spiritual partners conference in July, I was in so much pain or fear as I found out that I struggled each day to stay.
So many things were the same but the exact opposite. The foundation taught by tearing us down, it was said to build something new you must get rid of or tear down the old. So more of the tearing down than the building was in the front of every action. It was always painful every trip in the end was so much pain I wanted to go home before I ever got there.
When I got home in July I had such a revelation I was finally free, I had come full circle. Gary and Lind teach from love and a kind spirit. They and you showed me I have and will always have spiritual partners and I HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE! IT FOUND ME!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.