Landing Forums Study Groups Sharing Chapter 4 Heart

Study Groups Sharing

Topic: Chapter 4 Heart - Joanne Started 9 years, 11 months ago

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Posted 10 years ago

I love this Chapter this paragraph especially resonates with me.

“What is the appropriate response to evil? The remedy for an absence is a presence. Evil is an absence and, therefore, it cannot be healed with an absence. By hating evil, or one who is engaged in evil, you contribute to the absence of Light and not to its presence. Hatred of evil does not diminish evil, it increases it.”

Love, Joanne

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Joanne,

Would you be able to give an example of how this resonates with you in your life.

Love, Soula.

Posted 10 years ago

I love this chapter also. I resonate with this section: “Without an awareness of our emotions, we cannot associate the effects of anger, sadness, grief, and joy-within ourselves or others- with their causes. We cannot distinguish between that part of us which is personality and the part of us which is soul. Without awareness of our feelings we cannot experience compassion. How can we share the sufferings and the joys of others if we cannot experience our own?”

As a therapist that uses Creating Authentic Power in my own life and as my “therapy model” with my clients, I cannot envision a more loving, supportive way to support a fellow Soul in the Earth School. When I sit face to face with them, as they share the deepest pain they are aware of in themselves, I celebrate the perfection, beauty and full power of their experience because I also use my courage to experience the depth of the pain in me. It is all beautiful!
Love,
Kristen

Posted 10 years ago

Joanne, I very recently have allowed myself to revisit,(mentally and emotionally), pain and fear I had experienced in a previous employment situation. There was much about the employment that I loved, but also some underlying conflicts among employees and/or staff. I went to bed a few days ago with all of this weighing on my mind. I made myself make a conscious effort to “let go” of it and clear my mind. This was a successful venture and I was asleep after thus meditating to the best of my ability and letting go. After today’s conference call with Gary and Linda, I was looking at the 25th anniversary edition of “Seat of the Soul” and paused in this chapter of Heart. The things which caught my attention to learn from are: “If you strike without compassion against the darkness, you yourself enter the darkness.” Also, “The absence of Light causes the personality to suffer. There is pain. When you hate, you bring that suffering upon yourself. Hatred of evil affects the one who hates. It makes him or her a hateful person, a person who also has absented himself or herself from Light.” There was much about the employment situation which caused many frustrations to seem to be never ending. What hope of Light and resolution can there be unless I, myself, am willing to put forth one step at a time. Thank you for sharing. Love, Cindy

Posted 10 years ago

Cindy, thank you for sharing those powerful words, which resonate deeply with me. I need to be reminded of how frightened parts that react in anger or hostility or hatred are destructive to me first!
With love,
Catherine

Posted 10 years ago

Thank you Cindy for what you wrote. It resonates with me deeply also. Yesterday was a day for me where I had to challenge very strong frightened parts of my personality to allow my light to shine even a small amount.
Love,
Kristen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.