Landing Forums General Discussion Changing my Perspective

General Discussion

Topic: Changing my Perspective - milario Started 8 years, 3 months ago

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
Posted 8 years ago

How I changing how I look at situations in my life, that I find challenging, to a more loving perspective.

Posted 8 years ago

I am currently going through major restructuring in my job. I will be moved from my current work group that I have enjoyed being a part to a new area. I have had so many frightened parts around this. I have had frightened parts about not know what I will be doing, who I will be working with etc. A spiritual partner supported me by giving me an example in her life of changing her perspective to a more loving one. I have challenged my many frightened parts by looking at my current work situation as an opportunity to learn new skills and work with new people.

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Maritza, are you asking the question…”How am I changing how I look at situations in my life?”
Love,
Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

Yes that is correct.

Posted 8 years ago

Thank you Kristen for making it more clear.

Posted 8 years ago

I have a familiar frightened part of my personality that fears I won’t get everything done that I desire to. When I notice that frightened part of my personality active I feel the physical sensations in my body as deeply as possible. For example the tension in my 2nd energy center, my chest area feeling tight and heavy, my FP thoughts feeling judgmental, I know that when I indulge that FP I feel ungrounded and rushed. When I change my perspective, I choose to breath, become deeply present in my body and aware that this perspective comes from fear, and I choose to believe, ‘I can get everything done I desire to, one thing at a time, it’s possible, I always get things done in their own time, I am open to enjoying this moment.’ I invite the Universe in to guide me and I am able to feel present, relaxed, connected to people around me and enjoy myself.
Love,
Kristen

Posted 8 years ago

Is there anyone else on the Community Board right now? If so, I would love to hear from you….

Posted 8 years ago

Thanks you Kristen- that was very supportive especially about inviting the Universe to guide me and allowing you to feel present, relaxed and connected and finally to enjoy yourself!

Posted 8 years ago

Maritza,
I look forward to hearing what you learn about yourself with this job transition, as well as what experiences you have that support your spiritual growth.

Posted 8 years ago

Yes- it will definitely be an opportunity for me to challenge many frightened parts about this job change such as powerlessness, anger, resentment etc.
Maritza

Posted 8 years ago

Yes, and I look forward to hearing what you create in your life from challenging these frightened parts of your personality. It’s exciting.

Posted 8 years ago

I notice the more I challenge the frightened part of my personality that I shared above, that I notice when it’s active more quickly and that gives me an opportunity to continue to challenge it. For that I am grateful.

Posted 8 years ago

I know for me when I set my intention to challenge a particular frightened part, such as impatience, the Universe, gives me so many opportunities!

Posted 8 years ago

Yes, the perfection of the Universe has me in awe.

Posted 8 years ago

I would love to hear from others on the Community Boards.
Maritza

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.