Landing Forums How You are Creating Authentic Power Challenging my anger to create Authentic Power

How You are Creating Authentic Power

Topic: Challenging my anger to create Authentic Power - Pam Meyer Started 10 years ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 10 years ago

My husband and I have built an engineering business over the past 40 years. We recently made our son a partner. The three of us have been involved in lots of meetings lately with lawyers, bankers and accountants, as we plan to expand. It’s been an interesting if not easy process. Last evening on the brink of an important real estate closing, we were notified that things were not in order as we expected, and could result in costing us quite a bit of money. I knew quickly that a frightened part had been activated. Initially I indulged thoughts that wanted me to find someone else to blame for the consequences we could bear. Indeed, those we entrusted with helping us make some of our decisions, had clearly not done what they were requested to do. But I challenged what I was feeling and thinking, because I knew I was energetically adding to the confusion and undesired outcome if I did not. That didn’t mean that there weren’t things that needed to be said, and responsibilities that needed to be addressed. But I did not want to do it with the energy of fear and doubt. I set my intention to act from the most loving place I could, asked for support from my non-physical teachers (I have the most interesting conversations in my car when no other physical beings are present), and released attachment to the outcome. I do not know yet what the best outcome is for this situation. But I do trust that listening to my intuition and the guidance that comes soul to soul, will offer me what is in the best interest of my soul. All of the discussions that I had today, and there were many, felt productive. I felt at peace with whatever would happen, and I saw that my husband and son were also able to enter into these conversations without frustration and anger. When I am able to let go of manipulating a situation for what I or my frightened parts think is the best result, usually looked at from an external power point of view, I am rewarded with the deep awareness of and connection with my higher power. Tapping into that, focuses me on my true purpose – that I am here to learn, heal and grow spiritually. There’s no amount of anything generated by external power that compares to that.

Posted 6 years ago

Hi Pam. I know I am late to this party, but found your post to be very helpful. Thank you for sharing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.