Landing Forums General Discussion Bringing about positive change

General Discussion

Topic: Bringing about positive change - Cindy Started 9 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Posted 10 years ago

I wanted to share with all, something which just came to me as I am rearranging my home due to some water in the basement which occurred a couple of weeks ago. Whew! What a task!
I’m beginning to see why and how it is necessary to create authentic power.
Good change begins with looking inside myself because then I will receive assistance from Spirit to illuminate the parts of me which are necessary to address in order to bring about change within the part of the overall landscape which is mine to contribute to in order to move towards good change. It is also necessary for me to encourage others, in whatever way is most appropriate in the given moment, so that they may begin to be encouraged to look within themselves and notice what is there so that they can change what may need to be changed, so that they may add their richness to the overall landscape in which we are joined together that may need to become transformed.
I know that this revelation has been within the teachings of Gary and Linda all along. One of my teachers in nursing school this past Spring semester encouraged us when we researched our hospital patient’s diagnosis, to put the knowledge which we discovered, in textbooks and online, into our own words because then we would truly understand. I hope this will be of assistance to you.
I appreciate Spirit’s presence and assistance very much. I want to continue to be more open in believing that They are ever present and to participate with Them more as this Journey continues.

Love, Cindy

Posted 10 years ago

Cindy,
Encouragement is a wonderful positive energy generator. I feel so great when I encourage and I know that the person I encourage does also. Another thing that came to me when I read your post was that when I encourage myself I feel fantastic or it brings up things I need to desperately work on if I’m open enough to realize it. Thanks for the reminder.

IL&G, LITC (Emily)

Posted 9 years ago

Emily,
Thank you for this response. It is of assistance to me right now, as I believe that I need to take some specific action in my life currently, in which I must access my Courage in ways of which I have many FPs that want to hold me back, telling me it’s too risky, I shouldn’t try this, it won’t work, I’m not strong enough, and etc. But the outcome of these actions may be of great benefit to someone whom I believe is in great need of intervention. Gary’s post here on the page right now, is also of great assistance to me. “When you awake as a student in the Earth school, all that you encounter is your teacher.” I have had several dreams which I am calling upon for guidance in this matter. One of the dreams occurred as far back as three years ago. The other three have been more recent. In one, I was given specific written instructions on a blackboard. I read them through thoroughly, in the dream. Upon waking, I have been unable to know specifically what the message was, but I am confident that my inner self knows. I have been putting, recently, the pieces of all of these dreams together, in order to fully understand what it is that I need to do, and just how is best to go about this. There has been another time in my life, in which I had received three dreams, over a period of time, which correlated, and which lead me to take a job which was of great benefit to my self as a whole. I had no conscious idea at the time of the dreams, that I was being led in a certain direction. But I did recognize, at the time of each dream, that they were of significance. A few months after taking the job, in quiet moments, the dreams came back to me in a way in which I was able to recognize, (and had no doubt), what they had represented and that they had all related specifically to the employment in which I, then, found myself taking part. So I am presently engaged with asking the Universe for continued guidance in my step by step growth that I need to be actively engaged in, and for continued understanding of my process and direction of the path in which I need to participate, for optimal results of Loving intention. This program, as well as another in which I am engaged at this time, are of great benefit to me, as I must act from my heart and intuition in this matter, and there is nothing and no one in my life who can fully guide me thus. I must trust the Universe and its Loving guidance, and access Love from within, in order to step forward in optimal manner. My Fps throw thoughts which threaten to trip my courage and undermine my abilities to access and act from Loving parts.

After attending the Seat of the Soul Journey retreat this past July, I had a dream a few days after my arrival home. In this dream, I was in the kitchen of a home which may have been made of Earth. There were two other beings with me. The colors in the dream were warm and earthy. The furnishings of the home were very simple. I asked where the source of water came from, and I was shown a simple chair, in which the water flowed from beneath the floor surface, up through the seat of the chair and then flowed along a somewhat narrow canal and, thus, it could be accessed. Upon wakening, I recognized that this was a dream about inner Source of Loving Flow and support.

Thank you for your note on encouragement.

Love, Cindy

Posted 9 years ago

I joined Facebook in May, and now I have subscription to quite a few positive thinking type pages there. Here’s one recent post I found, that I like a lot.

“It’s impossible,” said pride.
“It’s risky,” said experience.
“It’s pointless,” said reason.
“Give it a try,” whispered the heart.

Namaste all,
Cindy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.