Landing Forums General Discussion Being a Karma's messenger

General Discussion

Topic: Being a Karma's messenger - Greg Started 6 years, 5 months ago

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Posted 6 years ago

Hello,

I just wondering about Karma and its messages that we receive as “responses” to our past “actions”. I heard when Gary saying that when we’re close to our let’s say deep pain and there is a “messenger” what I understand by a person who is bringing us to our pain by acting in a very important to us way. We usually really don’t like the messenger. My question is: when or how could we feel that we are the “messenger” to others and bringing the love in a usually pretty uncomfortable way?

Maybe some of you have some ideas to share?

Cheers,
Greg

Posted 6 years ago

I think I’ll answer to myself. So what I’ve discovered is that when you interacting with other person and you feel that you have to tell something to other person, but not to change her or him, but your intention is totally clear to you and it comes from your heart. Regarding my experience in this moment you are the messenger for that person. Obviously the decision what other person do with that matter is totally her or his choice, but in this case it’s not important πŸ™‚

Posted 6 years ago

Greg,

You said you heard Gary say that … Can you please give the reference to the video in which Gary says what you are quoting? This will help me better understand your question I think. Thank you.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

Posted 6 years ago

Hello Sundar,

Thank you for your response. Actually, I saw many different videos with Linda and Gary that now it’s a bit difficult for me to provide you the link to the video. However, once I got it I’ll get back to you πŸ™‚

Greg

Posted 6 years ago

Greg,

Okay.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

Posted 6 years ago

Hi Greg,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I would like to share my thoughts and experiences about karma.

Karma is understanding of what I did in my past.

Universe works perfect, however, my perception is limited to my knowledge, thoughts and experiences when karma is happening.
So, I do not comprehend everything what is happening around me at every moment of my experience.

I can not be a karma for someone consciously even I THINK I am deliverletely doing.
Because that is limited to my thoughts or to my intension.
Universe works including my soul life and my counterparts of soul life, which are that beyond my control.

Karma is telling me what I did. When I feel not good about to experience of a karma, then I thank for that I could experience it and I try to find what I could do better that I could feel next time better or neutral, because every action of I turns as karma in future.

What is important is my intension. As I have understood, I am a multi sensory being and everyone and everything is also multisensory being. My intension leads to action, and intension itself affects to the all multi sensory beings. So, to choose an intension is a very divine thing to do for me.

Karma itself is the past already, however, the intention at that past moment reflects on that moment of experience , or I can learn from it. If it is not a comfortable karma I experience, and if I want to have a comfortable karma next time, I try to see what I have not done well in the past, and thank to that I can experience it and can learn it this time, and I choose loving intension to choose action which make the same incident would comfortable one for the next action, in my head.

I try not react on karma which is happening at this moment, instead my intension always to be loving one by doing that process in my head. And the karma is always to do with my action. Whatever action I may take, it will influence and becomes karma, so,
I believe that my action only can be my karma and I better stick to it, and not I become karma to other multi sensory beings.

Only my intension influences and how that turns out to the other’s karma is beyond my reach, so that I have understood and experienced. Every karma is exclusively independent and personal occasion, for me.

When I want to say something to another, I check my intention first. However, I have fond it not easy.
Off course, most of time is coming from love, however, I am fooled by that sometime.
I unconsciously use the name of love to be right which is not love.

To check love or not by physical sensation is sometimes not easy, cause I find my body completely fine. It seems that layer of things to hide my fear somehow. Because saying something is a big action with big influence to other beings and to karma, I become extra careful.

And, honestly I still find it not easy. That is one of big challenging points for me. Even writing comments in this community boards is a very challenging thing to do for me.

Another honesty I shall share is, I have lots of fear for lots of things and I really wanted to control everything and perfectionism was occupied before in myself and I thought I was doing perfect, however, it was not so. I thought I did everything with love, however, most of them were not so. Karma told me intensions were not love which I could only know by experiencing those as

karma, so I decided to face my fear which is not easy to say or not to do for me. However, I WANT to do it so, I am doing it. Sounds good, however, lots of cry, lots of beaten up by not wished outcome, tons of sighs, lots of loneliness etc etc are happening to me. And HOWEVER, I am enjoying them because those are the things I always wished to face to, another meaning

creating authentic power. My authentic power is about 0.0000000000000000000000000000075 at this moment^^ I guess.
However, even sooooooooooooo small or almost none result, I created by my self and feel really authentically proud of. Because this can be done only by myself and for myself.

Thank you for let me writing about my thoughts and experiences, and for reading this until the end.

with lots of gratitude and love

Ami

Posted 6 years ago

Ami,

I really appreciate your courage to share. Please continue to do so.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

Posted 6 years ago

Ami,

I don’t understand what you mean by the following:
“I cannot be a karma for someone consciously even if I THINK I am deliberately doing it.”

Can you elaborate on it further and explain it? Thank you in advance.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

Posted 6 years ago

Hello Sundar,

Thank you for your comment and asking.

I write this within my experiences, thoughts and knowledge so far.

“I can not be a karma for someone consciously even if I THINK I am deliberately doing it.”

means that karma is exclusively my own personal soul experience( my choice of intuition: love or fear) which I have no influence on outcome of other person’s personal soul experience (person(( who in not I ))’s choice of intuition: love or fear), even I think I can influence the person’s karma.

My thinking is limited to what I have understood of the situation or, of his/her experience by hearing, and it is limited to the understanding of a few % of whole. On the other hand, universe works 100% on understanding of the situation or on his/her experience. Only universe knows what is necessary for that person’s soul growth.

My soul knows what I need for 100%, however, I as a person do not know 100%. It is same to a person who is not I.

Karma is, for me, 100% exclusive personal outcome of my chosen intention in past. I sometime think that if I do or say something to a person who is not I, he/she may choose love as intension. I try to be influential to that person, however, karma is designated is only by that person, who is not I, who choose own intension in the context of universal work.

To be influential itself for me is a fear, in another word, frighten part of my personality is active.

To be honest, sometime, I feel like that I know everything and feel almighty, and try to be influential to the other, however, I think I have not grown much to think like that and feel like that since I am 5 years old, because I felt the same at that time, maybe my vocabularies has little more complicated. It seems arrogance has grown.

Arrogance of karma is karma of arrogance. After experiencing of it a lot, I sincerely realize that I need to grow out of arrogance. In another word, I finally could realize importance of choosing love as an intension.

The word “love” I use in this context, means compassion which neither I or he/she does not feel superior nor inferior.

I am cured or healed, or I better say that my soul is cured or healed when I received a sincere compassion. I have never cured or healed when I received dozens of insincere compassion, rather I have hurt by those. It means I have done the same to the others. So, I needed to realize importance of choice of love as intension to create better karma.

Thank you for reading this.

With gratitude and love,

Ami

Posted 6 years ago

Hello Ami,

Thank you for responding to my question. I now understand what you meant.

With love and trust,
Sundar Naga

Posted 5 years ago

Ami, this is my first day in the community. I enjoyed reading your post. I learned something from the things that you said. If you are still a part of the community I hope to be able to share with you again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.