Landing Forums How You are Creating Authentic Power Awareness of how powerfully I create

How You are Creating Authentic Power

Topic: Awareness of how powerfully I create - Pam Meyer Started 9 years, 6 months ago

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Posted 9 years ago

In my experience as a Court Advocate for children who have experienced neglect and abuse, I am frequently given the opportunity to challenge frightened parts (fp’s) that are strong, judgmental and at times overwhelming. In challenging them, I set my intention to be able to see everyone involved as souls who are struggling and in pain. I do my best to be as compassionate and supportive as I can, while keeping my focus on the safety and welfare of the children. I’ve been involved with a case for two and a half years that has seen the small children involved reveal one horror after another as they try to heal and grow. As I have let go of the judgments and anger that fp’s wanted me to place on the parents, an interesting thing has happened. As I’ve healed, I’ve seen more opportunities open for these children. What seemed an impossible outcome for their futures, is taking shape. As I challenged each situation where I felt judgmental and thought I had a better idea for what was needed, I began to see a blank page, an opening where the Universe, Divine Guidance could create with its wisdom and love. I want to co-create with this Divine energy. And I see more clearly that any energy that’s comes from me in fear cannot possibly create the loving outcome that is most beneficial to these children, souls who have come to do their own healing. And when I create with love, I am awed by its power.
I would love to hear from my spiritual partners about the ways creating authentic power has changed your lives. And from anyone new to the Life School, please share what experiences drew you to join. We are a powerful community. Let’s together create a more loving and peaceful world. Blessings, Pam

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Pam,

Thank you for your powerful sharing. Can you be more specific as to the steps you took to let go the “judgements and anger”

Love, Soula.

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Soula, When I realize that I am feeling anger arise or that I am judging someone, by feeling pain or discomfort usually in my solar plexus, I set my intention to look at my thoughts of judgment or anger and “intentionally” decide to not give my energy to them. I know at the point of seeing what thoughts are present, I have the power to do something different. I have the power to act from love instead of the fear that generated the thoughts of judgment or anger. What happens for me is that I am able to see the other person as the soul they are, and that helps me see the pain they are in, which opens my heart with compassion for them. These experiences have shown me that the responsibility I have in any interaction, is to meet fear with love. Judgment and anger do not accomplish the outcome that my heart and soul desire. It’s certainly not always easy to do, and sometimes when I become aware, I realize that I have been indulging a frightened part for awhile. But my prayer to the Universe, my non-physical spiritual partners, is to become more and more aware with the intention to heal the pain in my own life. What an amazing journey this is. I am so grateful for so many opportunities and spiritual partners. Really good to hear from you. With Love, Pam

Posted 6 years ago

Pam Thank you for your well needed social work. My wife was a social worker long before we met, but lacked the necessary compassion for unwed mothers who would keep having children when already burdened with poverty and the agency’s apparent tolerance. If she had not changed her career and become a hairdresser, she would probably not met me. As for how to create a more loving and peaceful world, my passion is to make social guidance freely available, particularly to troubled souls. It is partly the reason why I have a team called “A Wholesome Inspirational Healthy & Joyous Life” team.

Posted 6 years ago

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear!

Thank you Ken for highlighting this beautiful sharing from Pam.

I have been trying to come to terms recently with my own anger. The 30-sec (ok, maybe 10-nanosecond) journey from ha ha he he, to what in my own mind seems to be lunatic bitch. I mean, I don’t think physicists have even been able to measure the time between someone saying or doing something that pushes on my last good button, and the eruption that follows.

And then the despair that follows – Why? Why oh why do I still get angry…will this ever change, how will this ever change… am I just a flawed human, time to stop making excuses for the anger….

Pam has so nicely shared her journey and shown me the way:
1. Feel the discomfort in my own body
2. Set the intention to look at my thoughts of judgment or anger
3. “Intentionally” decide to not give my energy to judgment and anger
4. See the other person as the soul they are, and feel compassion for their journey
5. Meet fear with love.

I know, none of this is new. We have read this, heard this before on this site. But somehow, today, this resonated with me. I guess your journeys, experiences, steps and even especially missteps inform/guide/inspire/motivate me… break down the big concepts into more digestible, replicable steps.

Pam, if you are still on the site: how are you doing on this journey?

Anyone else: Do you have experiences, pointers from your journey of how you are overcoming your judgment, anger, fight or flight reactions… Won’t you please share, so maybe I can learn? Maybe even the small intermediate steps, between these big steps? Will you light the path for fellow travelers?

Again, Ken, thanks for bringing this beautiful sharing from 4 years ago to my attention!

Posted 6 years ago

Hi Shelly, sometimes seeing how another handles stress gives you both motivation and insight. I try to control my emotions and don’t see myself as reacting negatively to what others say or do, why should I because enlightened souls are careful in what they say or do and what ever an unconscious person says and does, I just don’t react to. What I say of do in response rarely changes an unconscious person. It’s usually just a waste of energy that sets me up for more pain. If I do try to say something to an unconscious person, whether or not the unconscious person acts favorably does not matter. I merely gave it my best shot and I have no regrets.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by KenJR.
Posted 6 years ago

Dear Shelley,

A very strong frightened part my soul brought with me in this lifetime is shouting in anger. After I read the seat of the soul about 20 years ago I understood Gary’s fundamental concepts and took the efforts to address and challenge this awful frightened part. For the past 10 or so years rarely have I got angry.

I really like the steps you have typed above. The step that helped me the most was # 4. It is such a meaningful one. I am very grateful to Gary for having allowed me to understand this and apply in my life.

Wishing you my dear fellow traveler all the best on your journey in this regard.

With love and trust,
Sundar

Posted 6 years ago

Sundar I agree with you that #4 Seeing the other person as a Soul on their journey from eyes of compassion has been so helpful to me. In reflection after I have have gotten angry or frustrated with someone if I am in a loving perspective I always see where I was judging them and not seeing them as equal.

Shelly that list is beautiful and powerful.

Love

Doug

Posted 5 years ago

Wow Pam, I have personally dealt with guardian ad litems during my custody case and wish I could have come across someone like you! Thank you for all that you do.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.