Landing Forums How You are Creating Authentic Power Authentic Power and External Power

How You are Creating Authentic Power

Topic: Authentic Power and External Power - Pam Meyer Started 11 years, 6 months ago

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Posted 12 years ago

I’d like to share my most recent insight into challenging my fp’s and the deepening awareness that I’ve experienced in creating and using Authentic power to enrich my spiritual growth. Recently I was aked to be part of a support group and had an almost immediate thought that I did not want to be a part of it. I knew by the immediacy of it that there was a fp in the mix somewhere. I reached out to my spiritual partners who supported me beautifully.. One of them asked me if this was a familiar pattern which it was not. But then she suggested that perhaps this involved something much deeper. When I left the call I was still unclear about what fp was active but set my intention to stay open and challenge whatever fp might show up. What I now see more clearly is that “joining” triggered things from my childhood that involved not being chosen to participate in various activities. The longer I sat with the pain of that, the more I saw it as the trigger for the deeper sense of not being good enough or valuable enough. FREEDOM!!!! What I cherish most about this work is that when I stay open, the Universe comes to my support in ways I could not imagine. I literally felt like another layer had been peeled away. The layers of pain that have for so long distorted the precious, loving human being that I am. Love to all. Namaste, Pam Meyer

Posted 12 years ago

Hi Pam,
That is beautiful thank you for sharing
Love Joanne

• This reply was modified 11 years, 6 months ago by Joanne.
Posted 12 years ago

Hi Pam,

Wow! Thank you for sharing that experience. I feel every bit of my fiber or is it in that energy? To be conscience and aware on this blog, I write.

So, far it’s been 8 days and I’ve been seriously committed to challenging my frightened parts,too. Seems, to journal here triggers things from childhood that involve my prince charming who’s never coming…

Really, I never needed to be rescued in the first place. Still, the pain has been HUGE. However, this space and support helps me, too. Just to, LET GO! Feels, GREAT. So, thank you, Pam.

Thank you,

Margie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.