Landing Forums Introduce Yourself Arthur Hung’s Intro from Toronto, Canada

Introduce Yourself

Topic: Arthur Hung’s Intro from Toronto, Canada - Arthur H Started 2 years, 7 months ago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Posted 3 years ago

Thank you Gary, after having recently watching you through Oprah’s video’s and also reading your Seat of the Soul book:

I have made a conscious decision to eat with love, to speak with love, to listen with love and to be love no matter what happens internally or externally.

I am very happy to be here, and even though I don’t always succeed in my love, when I fail I take them in as learning experiences in this wonderful earthling experience.

I am very, very, very thankful to you.

Arthur

Posted 3 years ago

Hey…

I was very happy to have found this community, the video content is priceless – but I noticed that most of the comments on the forum were years ago and no one responded to me.

I’m also unsure of when the next live zoom session will be.

I found a lot of value in the video’s here, but for me to invest and be a part of this community I need some back and forth – I am not dependent on Gary or anyone here – but some interaction would be nice.

Also there are 2 important links, including the course and something else that isn’t working.

Also when I tried to use the feedback to state the above below it didn’t work.

I don’t know what’s going on. But if this community revitalizes itself then I would consider joining again.

Thanks… my email is arthurhung38@gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.