Landing Forums General Discussion A Conscious Christmas

General Discussion

Topic: A Conscious Christmas - Cindy Started 9 years, 4 months ago

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Posted 9 years ago

I opened the inspiring email, “A Conscious Christmas” gift this evening from Gary and Linda. I really appreciated the content which was shared in this gift. I’ve been thinking today about the other call that was recently offered. I’ve been having thoughts about what Gary had to say about germination of seeds just before the Winter Solstice. I’m germinating what was shared along with my own thoughts on the topic. I have been grateful this day in that I got up in the morning and my thoughts wanted to bend around FPs and I recognized this and turned it around first thing upon arising. Before calling it a day, however, I wanted to wish a Happy Authentic Day to the Seat of the Soul, and to All a Good Night! πŸ™‚ Cindy

Posted 9 years ago

Cindy,

Thank you for your wishes of a Happy Authentic Day! Sending you love and light on your journey!

Aunya

Posted 9 years ago

Thank you Aunya! Have a blessed New Year! —- Cindy

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Cindy.
Posted 9 years ago

Hello All,

I am feeling very grateful for having spent a conscious Christmas celebration, (to the best of my ability on that day), with two of my beautiful grown children on this past Saturday. I did my best to stay in the present moment with them and to keep returning to my emotional awareness, (when I noticed that I had strayed). Before we ate our simple but good meal, I asked that we each share something which we are grateful for. My son and daughter were both willing to share in this way. I shared that I was grateful for being with two of my three beautiful children! We had a wonderful visit. I shared hugs with each at evening’s end, (a big bear hug from my 6’2″ manly son!). I am so grateful and ready to begin the New Year looking forward to continued experiences of creating authentic power the best that I can each day.

Namaste,
Cindy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.